A leading provider of embedded industrial computing solutions is accepting applications for the position of Technical/Marketing Writer.
- Create and maintain user’s manuals and other product documentation while meeting clients’ scheduling requirements
- Edit and proofread marketing materials (datasheets, ads, PRs, white papers, application stories, video scripts)
- Work with other technical writing team members on continual improvement of product documentation quality
The position requires the ability to:
- Collaborate with product managers and R&D to create user-friendly documentation that targets ease of setup, configuration, deployment, and operation
- Manage multiple projects with varying priorities and balance time/resource allocation to meet challenging scheduling requirements
- Ability to do detail-oriented layout and graphics
- Assume the user’s perspective and deliver thorough and meaningful understanding of the product
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in technical/marketing writing, copywriting for embedded computing
- Familiarity with embedded industrial computing solutions
- Native English speaker, Mandarin ability a plus
- Proficiency with Word, Visio, FrameMaker, Acrobat, Illustrator
- BA/BSc in communications or computer related field
- Legally employable in Taiwan (ARC available for qualified candidate)
This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in Zhonghe.
Please send a PM with a cover letter, a link to your resume, and contact info.