Teeth brace

Hello. I’m having teeth brace before heading to Taiwan. .
I need to get orthodontic treatment once a month. how much does it cost per visit?
Does health insurance include Orthodontic treatment?

I am having this treatment at this time and I am in Taiwan. The cost from start to finish including the brace and follow up treatments is a total 100,000NT dollars in my case. I cannot say how much it would cost only for the followup treatments however.

I would recommend bringing all relevant medical reports, X-rays and so forth with you as they will be useful to the doctors here. Otherwise they may insist on having X-rays taken again.

I am having my treatment at ShingGwang hospital in Shilin and I am impressed with their surgery, cleanliness and comprehensive equipment. It is also a private hospital with all other facilities available. I stayed for two nights whilst receiving dentistry and I am so far happy with the service.

There have been other threads on Forumosa regarding dentists and dentistry work, so I suggest digging around a bit to find other people’s opinions and ratings regarding other places of medical care.

[quote=“sulavaca”]I am having this treatment at this time and I am in Taiwan. The cost from start to finish including the brace and follow up treatments is a total 100,000NT dollars in my case. I cannot say how much it would cost only for the followup treatments however.

I would recommend bringing all relevant medical reports, X-rays and so forth with you as they will be useful to the doctors here. Otherwise they may insist on having X-rays taken again.

I am having my treatment at ShingGwang hospital in Shilin and I am impressed with their surgery, cleanliness and comprehensive equipment. It is also a private hospital with all other facilities available. I stayed for two nights whilst receiving dentistry and I am so far happy with the service.

There have been other threads on Forumosa regarding dentists and dentistry work, so I suggest digging around a bit to find other people’s opinions and ratings regarding other places of medical care.[/quote]

Thank you so much.
Could you tell me how much you pay for follow up treatments per visit?

[quote=“isisere”]Thank you so much.
Could you tell me how much you pay for follow up treatments per visit?[/quote]

Well it depends what I’m having done. For each visit so far I have received differing treatment as I am at the early stages of having it, so the charges have been different depending.

If its just adjustment procedure then I’ll let you know later how much that ends up being.