Temp to "Front Page" request

Please return the “Temp” to the “front page” of the actives screen for logged in viewers.

Thank you.

Also, it would be nice of posts on a thread had a number (#) designator in them.
i.e., #1, #2,…etc.

Temp this thread!

Bump to reiterate this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Bump to reiterate this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.[/quote]
It helps if you squeal… a lot. :bow:

I was curious about that as well…

I see the Temp forum on the front page when I am logged in. Maybe I don’t understand the problem, but I do not see what is the matter.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Also, it would be nice of posts on a thread had a number (#) designator in them.
i.e., #1, #2,…etc.[/quote]Do you mean something like this: phpbb.com/community/viewtopi … 0&t=590995

Will look into it after the upgrade, although what I found isn’t a “stable” release (RC means Release Candidate" so it hasn’t been fully bug tested)

Will look into it [quote=“hardball”]
It helps if you squeal… a lot. :bow:[/quote]
It helps even more if you accompany your suggestions with a link to a phpBB3 modification that we can use :sunglasses: search www.phpbbhacks.com and the main phpbb.com forums and post a link so we can consider it more easily

Just another bump to this idea.

A bit of hassle to go looking for the Temp thread.
(Everyone knows its all happening there in TEMP!)

Gus, I think TC means that when he clicks on the Active Topics link, the threads that show up don’t include any from the Temp forum. Is that right, TC?

BTW, TC, if you click New instead of Active, you get a fairly similar list of recently active threads, but the Temp threads are in there. :idunno:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Gus, I think TC means that when he clicks on the Active Topics link, the threads that show up don’t include any from the Temp forum. Is that right, TC?[/quote]Yes, that is correct.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]BTW, TC, if you click New instead of Active, you get a fairly similar list of recently active threads, but the Temp threads are in there. :idunno:[/quote]Thanks. I did not know that trick. I’ll give it a try.

edit added:
Thats almost there. Still missing a lot of threads. But thats the general idea I was referring to.

Yeah, TC. I used to only click “active”. Now I only click “new”. All the temp stuff’s there. :wink:

Cool, another life mystery solved for me! Bye bye “active”

“Active” sounds too tiring anyway haha