Temple Sex

From the Tainan mailing list today, a complaint from one of the owners of Fusion, a hot new dance club in town:

[quote]I am really embarrassed and a little disgusted that I have to write
this post. The owners of the temple beside Fusion have complained to us
that foreigners are going into the temple to drink beer, do drugs and
have sex. I was in denial until two security guards both saw foreigners
doing these things with their own eyes. I believe the temple’s security
system even recorded video footage of it.
I am very far from religious but I can’t believe people would go into a
holy place and deface it like that. Especially when you are a guest in
their country. No wonder, expats are getting such a badname in Taiwan.

We have enough problems with certain competing clubs in town trying to
get us shut down by calling in noise complaints constantly. We don’t
need the police stopping by complaining that our patrons are drinking,
doing drugs and fornicating in the temple next door. So disrespectful,
so not cool.

[/quote]

I guess this doesn’t really need comment, does it? A simple black & white issue.

To Foreigners in Taiwan:

Please refrain from having sex inside/around the temple next to Fusion.

Thank you.

I’d like to join that forum!
Fusion is a hot club, isn’t it?

These are poor foreigners who can’t afford a room.

Perhaps there should be a “get a room” fund on forumosa.

Yay, yet more mongoloids reinforcing the stereotypical image of foreigners in Taiwan. Fun fun fun. I hope that let get damned incense sticks stuck up their delicates next time they try that.

I think it’s despicable. Imagine what would happen if Chinese in your home country used the local church to do drugs and have sex.
Utterly disgusting.

Lets not forget, that they are likely banging the local Chinese girls, and if anyone should know better it should be the girls. People have been having sex outside nightclub ever since their advent. People have sex in the temple by (ahem) roxy vibe weekly.

This is nothing new, and it’s hardly shocking. Reprensible public behavior? Yes. Offensive? Yes. Should it be done? Absolutely not. Will it continue forever? Absolutely.

What kind of drugs? For that matter what kind of sex?

How dare they have sex in a house of worship!
Only priests have that right!

When the locals stop using temples to play cards and majhong, sell goods, cook dinner and recruit gangsters I’ll get outraged. Temples in Taiwan are places of worship but the are also locations for many worldly activties.

[quote=“Josefus”]Lets not forget, that they are likely banging the local Chinese girls, and if anyone should know better it should be the girls. People have been having sex outside nightclub ever since their advent. People have sex in the temple by (ahem) roxy vibe weekly.

This is nothing new, and it’s hardly shocking. Reprensible public behavior? Yes. Offensive? Yes. Should it be done? Absolutely not. Will it continue forever? Absolutely.[/quote]

I don’t get it. Are you excusing this?

Local people have a full right to conduct what activities they want in their houses of worship and to get snitty about people having sex there. I would have thought that wouldn’t have needed explanation…

We need a council to sort out the scum among us. There are some of us trying to make a living here. I would like to see some more evidence though.

[quote=“914”]To Foreigners in Taiwan:

Please refrain from having sex inside/around the temple next to Fusion.

Thank you.[/quote]

Yeah…sorry about that :blush: Sometimes its hard to control my inner lust.

Finally a voice of reason speaks the truth. I’m amazed at the number of lifers that automatically jump on the anti-foreigner bandwagon. Ever think that these local eye-witnesses made this crap up… like they have been for years… when they run negative tv segments and newspaper articles on us?

How lucky these girls must be to have a guy who cares about them and respects them so much.

Classy. :loco:

Get a room folks.

My little town back home went through a period of people having sex on graves. Very weird, probably more weird than temple sex.

With regard to temples and the local population I sometimes wonder what the temple masters or whatever they are called could be gettting up to with the power they can impose on believers.

[quote=“Josefus”]Lets not forget, that they are likely banging the local Chinese girls, and if anyone should know better it should be the girls. People have been having sex outside nightclub ever since their advent. People have sex in the temple by (ahem) roxy vibe weekly.

.[/quote]

is there a schedule for this live sex show? and can any one watch. i have a friend who likes to watch… :wink:

As if the Catholics were going to be the only ones…

Made up by locals?!?! Its already said that they were caught in the act on VIDEO. Again you don’t read posts do you AC Dropout? Nooo never! With so many aliases flying around no wonder you don’t.

Now that they have defiled this holy temple where will the locals hold their “penis festivals”.