Temple Sex

I didn’t find the content of the message cited in the original post at all difficult to believe.

I am increasingly less amazed when I see or hear of incidents of people disregarding the property or feelings of others.

I thought I was the only one? :smiley:

The foreigners having sex in the temple were caught on tape and according to the owners of Fusion, have been identified. They threatened to out their names and nationality if any more trouble is caused. They claim that they had to pay compensation to the temple as an apology.

I’m looking forward to seeing these jerks outed. Yes, you, whoever you are.

“Ooh, it’s so exciting to fuck in a temple, makes me so high.”

Yeah, till you get caught, you fothermucker.

Your Politically Correct censoring is cowardly.

[quote=“psalmanazar”]Your Politically Correct censoring is cowardly.[/quote]What censoring ? Are you referring to this uncensored and intact (not sure why though) post: [Bai-bai the Nami Nami Nami Nami Nami! ?

I hope you are feeling very silly indeed after that.

Compensation for what? I would think an apology would be ok. I wouldn’t pay a cent but I wouldn’t be having sex in there maybe just getting head. But still, I would just apologize and hope that some religious fanatic doesn’t try and kill me. To get caught on tape would be rough though but great material to post on the big screen! :smiley:

JEP

[quote=“Tigerman”]I didn’t find the content of the message cited in the original post at all difficult to believe.

I am increasingly less amazed when I see or hear of incidents of people disregarding the property or feelings of others.[/quote]

Me too.

This whole thing has been a troll. Admit it Bojador.

This whole thing has been a troll. Admit it Bojador.[/quote]

groups.yahoo.com/group/Tainan_bu … ssage/3591

groups.yahoo.com/group/Tainan_bu … ssage/3628

This whole thing has been a troll. Admit it Bojador.[/quote]

groups.yahoo.com/group/Tainan_bu … ssage/3591

groups.yahoo.com/group/Tainan_bu … ssage/3628[/quote]

This confirms it’s a troll. If this is really news, then it will be on TV and in Apple Daily already. But it’s not. Trollville. With comments like this:

“Many people have contacted us and asked that we turn these people’s
photos over to the police. Hell, maybe we should add their sex video
to the Fusion website! …The only problem with this would be that when
the Taiwanese see the size of the penises on these two men…”

urban legend! part 10,111

I’ve had sex in a graveyard in my own country. And guess what? The girl was Chinese and a foreigner (damn foreigners!). It was great fun! But we were 17, I guess we had an excuse.

But screwing in a temple in Taiwan apparently is not on. I can see how that would offend greatly. By the same token, gambling in a church back home would be considered much more offensive than two teenagers humping in the graveyard. That’s just the way it is. The temple is private property anyway, so it’s doubly not on.

They sell the scratchy tickets and play Bingo in the churches back in Oz.

I think in the name of transparency anf fairness we should post this video so we can all make up our own minds.

(Please make sure that it does not require some obscure encoding.) I’m tired of downloading all those Div-X scrips

They sell the scratchy tickets and play Bingo in the churches back in Oz.[/quote]

Oh. But do they have orgies in the graveyards? :wink:

They sell the scratchy tickets and play Bingo in the churches back in Oz.[/quote]

Oh. But do they have orgies in the graveyards? :wink:

My body is a temple.
It’s open and unguarded.
Really.
Nobody’s looking.

[quote=“Elegua”]I think in the name of transparency anf fairness we should post this video so we can all make up our own minds.

(Please make sure that it does not require some obscure encoding.) I’m tired of downloading all those Div-X scrips[/quote]

yeh, where’s the beef?

I, for one, don’t want to see anyone’s beef.

You can contact the owners of Fusion at their email address, which you can find at the link, and ask them to post the video, if that’s what you want.