Temple to Aborted Fetuses?

Ever hear of this? I think it’s in Shir Ding. [Ha! Let’s see the auto-Romanization Nazi handle THAT!]

Because you KNOW those girls put out…!

What’s the inside like? Creepy stuff like little altars with ultrasound photos and teddy bears?

Tomas turned me onto the book that details this and it’s location. It’s called “The Haunting Fetus” about abortion and dead fetus worship in Taiwan

I wonder if there is a different place in the afterlife for aborted fetuses as opposed to miscarriages? The miscarriage was not a life style choice like the evil fetuses who chose to be aborted. They must fare better in their eternal reward.

I know more than one local, married lady who went for an abortion because, “Aiyo! It was another girl. Husband wants boy.”

And I’m talking 'bout fucking engineers working in the Science Park. :s

Nope. Get hold of ‘The Haunted Fetus’; it’s interesting. Jizo temples in Japan often do this too.

[quote=“Anubis”]I know more than one local, married lady who went for an abortion because, “Aiyo! It was another girl. Husband wants boy.”

And I’m talking 'bout fucking engineers working in the Science Park. :s[/quote]

Well, that’s science and personal choice for you. Not much you can do about that. That’s called being empowered.

I actually posted a thread a while back about this. I posted in ‘Culture and History’, though. Not for any ideologic reason, just didn’t really think of it in those terms.

I certainly dont agree with abortion if its over a month since conception, and even then I had wondered if its right. Now I am against abortion. I dont know if the spirit enters at birth, soon before or at conception. Lots of controversy bout that.

However, if Taiwan was Catholic like the Philippines we would likely have 30 million plus people on the island already. Philippinos seem to have a lot of children out of wedlock (not that I mind personally as I am such a child myself). But I wonder if some sort of more use of condoms (hate them myself tho…like washing feet with socks on) use , especially around the fertile days would be better. At least better then abortion.

My then wife had an abortion due to us not being ready (like only a few weeks after conception), but Iv always wondered if that was the right thing to do. My present conclusion? It wasnt, shouldve had the baby or let nature miscarry it if it was so planned.