Tempogain told me to come here.

very dangerous, so very dangerous. TG are you actually endangering the future of western democracy with your heavy-handed gaslighting? Well are you?

6 Likes

I don’t think you understand what gaslighting means.

Kind of like tempogain doesn’t seem to know the correct meaning of the word “bigotry.”

I’m sure it’ll muddle along somehow.

A very careful editing of a post may be harmless, so long as it doesn’t change the point. I won’t object to that.

:ponder:

1 Like

What a coincidence.

Those dastardly Jews! Not only have they monopolised banking and movies, they’re also expert abseilers. Is there nothing they can’t do?

They’re rubbish at lobster thermidor. :sunglasses:

ha! The French are clearly the master race.

Hang on, that can’t be right.

Once a thread degenerates into bigotry it usually gets closed down.

Biggustry you say, huh?

I don’t see how to talk about fat paranoid Jew fiction characters can be biggustry, and I still got so many posts about them removed.

No, I said bigotry.

1 Like

Ah, ok.

Holy crap, I think we may have discovered @rowland’s secret identity!!

leading the elder Wu to blast his son as being “mentally retarded.”

Don’t worry, Jacky, your secret’s safe with us. :wink:

1 Like

Mate. Forumosa and most of what gets posted here is utter bollocks and just merely a diversion from real life. Simply entertainment gold with no real value beyond a few laughs.

If Forumosa ceased to exist tomorrow, the world would keep on turning.

Please stop typing and step back from the keyboard.

3 Likes

That’s right! And I’m your worst nightmare. A proud pork eating Jew!

1 Like

Shameful name calling public insult. Jacky has hurt the fragile feelings of his little boy! Rick, here’s where you make the big bucks! Sue your father for public insult and defamation! Get a medical exam affirming that you aren’t mentally retarded, if you can! Then sue the pants off that condescending old fart of a father!

gaaah!

The last brick in the wall has fallen!

Seriously, it makes me laugh that the most common objection to Jews is that they’re excessively competent.

Which says quite a lot about the originators of that particular argument, methinks.

3 Likes

Dude, I don’t like them either but don’t eat Jews. I don’t think that’s healthy anyway.

2 Likes

Not much was deleted, and it was up long enough to be seen by regulars anyway.

You have made some entertaining and even interesting posts over the years, and I thank you for that – I who almost always disagree with you.

This latest line of yours, however, is tedious. If you’re trying to cement your legacy before you leave us, this is a bad way of doing it.

1 Like