Tempogain told me to come here.

Be still my beating heart.

1 Like

Stop your heartbeat?! :astonished: Hey, don’t die on us, Drew!

Did he though? All I saw him say was that his son had a low IQ. That’s a far cry from “mentally retarded.” I think the K-man’s editorial license here counts as a form of hate speech.

Edit: Oops, no, he actually called his son a 智障. My wife calls me that all the time. Can I sue her?

1 Like

Take her for everything she’s got, then go after that deadbeat husband of hers, then the family cow.

1 Like

I just remembered that I often use the same epithet against her too, so I’m currently reassessing my legal options.

Tempogain told me to come here.

No, no, no! Not here.
Go back to your Trunp threads. He needs your help, or did you not follow the news.
Fake news! Witch hunt!

1 Like

I used to get , "Are you Three years old "/?

This could all be a massive diversionary tactic. We’re so busy arguing about rampaging retards that we forget to argue about Trump.

Have to admit it’s a cunning plan.

You will love this :grin:
https://www.facebook.com/CONAALA/videos/1564426596926040/

1 Like

I know that when it comes to politics he’s siding by the retarded, but I don’t understand why Rowland also defends them when they commit horrible things like rape.

1 Like

I have to admit that I am rather confused and trying to work out the ultimate point that R is trying to make with this one. Is it that we are far too soft offenders if they have mitigating defences ,like Mental issues? The Law is an Ass …but it is the Law. We can attempt to change it over time , yes. We can speak against injustice and bad decisions but sometimes the Judge has more information to hand than we.
Anyway , I think the danger is becoming too much like the people we criticize…both sides.:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Trump thread bumped.

Wise words there from Spongebob and Squidward.

I lost where Rowland was going with this when the conversation turned to Storm Troopers raping Ewoks and the Pope was in fact Darth Vader. Was Jar Jar Binks the retard?

Never mind, really, I dont want to know.

1 Like

I thought TG was Vader…or was he Obi-Wan?

download

2 Likes

There was a real sleazy band room back home, the resident sound guy called himself Garth Fader.

I ain’t making that up.

1 Like