Tennis at NTU at 8am

Anyone interested in playing tennis at National Taiwan university on Saturday at 8am-9.45am. I’m from Oz and haven’t played a game for over a year but am dying to do so. So those interested in a game, reply back.
For those who do not know where NTU is, you can get of at Kungkuan MRTstation and walk about 2 minutes, cannot be missed. Tennis courts are further up oppersite Grace Baptist Church.

PETER AU wrote:

"Anyone interested in playing tennis at National Taiwan university on Saturday at 8am-9.45am. "

Just curious, are you a student there? I believe the NTU courts are restricted to students, faculty or alumni. I tried to play there once and got kicked off by some grouchy alum. Maybe you may stand a better chance at 8am though. A bit early for me.

Good luck.

G’day Peter. Listen mate if you can’t get a game going there, sometimes I go down just under the JungJeng (sp) bridge. The bridge that runs off Yungho Road road anyway. Although I can’t go this weekend (world cup preperations), I’m always on the lookout for someone that can take my first serves :wink: , nah I’m a hack mate. pm me anyway when you’re right.

I’ve just started some hitups with a mate over in Neihu, about 2 minutes from Costco, along the river at the end of the Minsheng East Rd bridge. There’s a big set of about 20 courts that are free to use… It’s a bit of a hassle to get there if you’re on a motorbike, however, as you’ve gotta “run the gauntlet” for about 500 metres on a freeway to get the turnoff to the courts. Still, it’s well worth it!

Cheers,

Babou