šŸŽ¾ Tennis | Tennis In Taipei!

I would love to play with some of you. Please reply in this thread or PM me. I hit with the varsity team in college, but havent played at all the past semester due to too much work. Currently in Taiwan until the end of February. Cheers!

Hi guys,

I will be in Taipei until the end of February and was wondering where there were sort of Tennis Player gathering spots. Its pretty cold out so do people play indoors?

I hit with the team in college but am a bit rusty because I didnt hit all last semester due to workload. Would love to have a partner to hit with in Taiwan often.

Thanks!

Please PM me, email me, or just simply reply in this thread.

Cheers!

Iā€™ve been looking for avid tennis players in Taipei for some time, but without much luck. I know groups of players now, but would like to meet with some intermediate and above players who are foreigners. Please contact me if you are interested. Iā€™ve lived in Taiwan for a number of years, and am a permanent resident here.

David Pendery

Where in Taipei would you play? I guess that would make a difference on whether people would like to join or not. For instance, I would not travel to Yonghe to play tennisā€¦

hey hey, are u guys still in need of a tennis player? partner? i just arrived in taipei yesturday(dam so hot) there is no better way to get use to the weather than to go out and play tennis and sweat it out, right?

Iv been posting for partners for over a year with no replies yet. I play every morning up the mountain near Taipei 101 if your up for a match pm me and we can hook up.

ya i saw ur post, but i didnt know if u were still looking for players so i didnt bother posting on that topic xD how far is the mountain from taipei 101?

By scooter its 5 or 10 min tops.

secondā€¦ third day here dont think ill be getting a scooter anytime soon, if i walk? iā€™m close to tai power building metro, so if i do play, i might have to take the metro and than walk from the nearest station, can u give me the exact address? so i can check it out on google maps, i am willing to travel abit, since i am already inching for a hit

It is at the top of the same mountain as the Taipei country club Iā€™m not sure if you want to walk up that mountain scooter is best.

ya than i think it might be abit too far for me to travel, u playing anywhere closer to shida?

iā€™d like to look for a partner to hit some tennis balls with too. iā€™m taking the chinese language division classes at Taida and we have a bunch of tennis courts here. my classes are 3-6 though so iā€™m free anytime before or after that.

iā€™m only bout a level 2.0-2.5 at most thoughā€¦ canā€™t quite play full matches yet, but definitely up for some rallying.

ok cool, when the typhoon is over lets have a few hits im pretty clos to tai da

[quote=ā€œlitebriteā€]Iā€™d like to look for a partner to hit some tennis balls with too. Iā€™m taking the Chinese language division classes at Tai-Da and we have a bunch of tennis courts here. my classes are 3-6 though so Iā€™m free anytime before or after that.

Iā€™m only bout a level 2.0-2.5 at most thoughā€¦ canā€™t quite play full matches yet, but definitely up for some rallying.[/quote]

Iā€™m also at Tai Da taking some ICLP courses. Iā€™m up for rallying. Is there any good places to buy a Head raquet?

[quote=ā€œjwang07ā€][quote=ā€œlitebriteā€]Iā€™d like to look for a partner to hit some tennis balls with too. Iā€™m taking the Chinese language division classes at Tai-Da and we have a bunch of tennis courts here. my classes are 3-6 though so Iā€™m free anytime before or after that.

Iā€™m only bout a level 2.0-2.5 at most thoughā€¦ canā€™t quite play full matches yet, but definitely up for some rallying.[/quote]

Iā€™m also at Tai-Da taking some ICLP courses. Iā€™m up for rallying. Is there any good places to buy a Head raquet?[/quote]

im still trying to organize a hit with litebrite, u wanna join in aswell?

[quote=ā€œW_miuā€][quote=ā€œjwang07ā€][quote=ā€œlitebriteā€]Iā€™d like to look for a partner to hit some tennis balls with too. Iā€™m taking the Chinese language division classes at Tai-Da and we have a bunch of tennis courts here. my classes are 3-6 though so Iā€™m free anytime before or after that.

Iā€™m also at Tai-Da taking some ICLP courses. Iā€™m up for rallying. Is there any good places to buy a Head raquet?[/quote]

im still trying to organize a hit with litebrite, u wanna join in aswell?[/quote]

Sure. I just need to find a racquet first.

Hi Guys, my tennis partner just went back to France a couple of weeks ago, so it would be great to get a chance to play with you guys. I used to play in gu ting because itā€™s free there but i would be ok to play anywhere around this area too.
Drop me a line if i can join you. by the way i am mostly free in the mornings and on the week ends.

ok, ive been in taipei for about a month now, and i really really really want to hit some tennis balls, i managed to get somone to have a hit with twice so far, and thats so not enough of a fix for my tennis addiction, i want get a tennis fix every single day, and likeā€¦ right nowww!!

i found a hitting partner to hit on fridays, but its been raining every single friday for like the past 2-3 weeks, so does anyone want to have a hit any other day? right now im free like all the time
beginners are welcome, but i perfer somone who has played for 3+ yrs? or atleast is ok on both sides(get the ball back) and can serveā€¦

need to hit balls!

Hi, W_miu, and welcome!

There are a few people looking to play tennis out there. Try this thread: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=90932

ya, i have already posted and looked at that post, sicne im more active on those topic than like anyone esle, instead of hijacking somones, i might aswell start my own lol xD sooā€¦ u wanna play? lol