Tennis star Peng Shuai missing

Any ideas what happened to her? Terrible that they block out news there. Very terrible news (I guess only outside of China)

4 Likes

No one seems to know what is happening with her at the moment. WTA /Women’s Tennis Association/ issued a statement as they are also concern about her well being. Hope she is ok.

2 Likes

Probably under home arrest and will issue a (forced) apology in a few days and everyone will forget about it again.

It’s also super gross. That old guy is old oldy old. How could he even get it up?

2 Likes

What are you talking about? From an angle he looks a bit like Chow Yun Fat

He’s 75. Not 45. 75. Would you fuck a 75 year-old grandpa? I am serious.

Im joking. He is the most repulsive creature I have seen this year.

2 Likes

Yes, awful. Well news is worldwide now, some people will forget but not all as the news grows. China is really bad at PR, it just shows how bad they protect peoples rights . Poor girl.

3 Likes

Lol good. Yes he is gross. :face_vomiting:

Speaking of which I had lunch with Chow Yun Fat about 25 years ago lol. All I was interested in was talking to his female Japanese co stars. However, Chow Yun Fat is way better looking than that guy .

2 Likes

What about William Shatner lol? Captain Kirk.

Oh I think Chow Yun Fat is one of the best looking Chinese actors. Also an excellent man of real integrity.

1 Like

Yes, very handsome and great charisma. A great actor too.:+1:

I liked it when he was put on the blacklist for criticising the police for attacking students in 2014, his response was “nevermind, I will just make less money then”

4 Likes

I so hope the Communists don’t take Taiwan.

3 Likes

Yeah would be a major bummer

5 Likes

Crazy story.

Seems preposterous but don’t forget… Taiwan government was similar in making people disappear just a mere 30 years ago.

1 Like

We just need to wait a mere 30 years?

1 Like

Yes :rofl:

The CCP doesn’t seem to have been getting more democratic in the previous 30 years, but fingers crossed.

2 Likes

More likely fingers chopped.

4 Likes