Terrorism in India is out of control

New Delhi Explosions Kill Up to 21
By PAUL BECKETT and KRISHNA POKHAREL
September 14, 2008 7:43 a.m.
online.wsj.com/article/SB1221374 … lenews_wsj
NEW DELHI – Indian police detained several people Sunday believed to be connected to a series of blasts in the capital that killed at least 21 people and injured more than 98, capping a summer of attacks around the nation targeted at economic areas.
[India Bomb]
AFP/Getty Images
A man injured in a string of bomb attacks in New Delhi sits outside his house Sunday near the site of one of the blasts.

The five explosions hit heavily-populated market areas and near a subway station around India’s capital over a period of less than an hour Saturday. Police said Sunday commandos carried out raids across New Delhi overnight

[color=#0000BF]so, that was this week, let’s take a look at the past couple of years[/color]
* - At least 200 people killed in a series of 7 train bombing during the evening rush hour near Mumbai.
* September 8, 2006 - at least 37 people killed and 125 injured in a series of bomb blasts in the vicinity of a mosque in Malegaon, Maharashtra
* May 18, 2007 - at least 13 people were killed, including 4 killed by the Indian police in the rioting that followed, in the bombing at Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad that took place during the Friday prayers.
* August 25, 2007 - at least 42 people were killed in two blasts in Hyderabad’s Lumbini park and a restaurant. The police reportedly managed to find and defuse another bomb in the same area.
* May 13, 2008 - at least 63 were killed in 9 bomb blasts along 6 areas in Jaipur.
* July 25, 2008 - at least 2 were killed and 20 injured in 8 low intensity bomb blasts in Bangalore.
* July 26, 2008 - at least 29 were killed and over 110 injured in 17 serial bomb blasts in Ahmedabad.
* September 13, 2008 - at least 15 were killed and over 110 injured in 5 bomb blasts in Dehli markets.

o To date, at least 635 people have been killed in terror strikes in India since 2001.

This is what India gets for invading Iraq and Afghanistan. if India would just stop acting like the worlds landlord and pushing everybody around with all their money and their oil and their war machines, the terrorists would stop. There must be a reason, right? Because the terrorists can’t just be crazy or bad, it would be like, not multicultural to say that.

Sorry I am out of my head today but I am really sick of terrorism. India out of Iraq NOW!

[quote=“trebuchet”]
New Delhi Explosions Kill Up to 21
By PAUL BECKETT and KRISHNA POKHAREL
September 14, 2008 7:43 a.m.
online.wsj.com/article/SB1221374 … lenews_wsj
NEW DELHI – Indian police detained several people Sunday believed to be connected to a series of blasts in the capital that killed at least 21 people and injured more than 98, capping a summer of attacks around the nation targeted at economic areas.
[India Bomb]
AFP/Getty Images
A man injured in a string of bomb attacks in New Delhi sits outside his house Sunday near the site of one of the blasts.

The five explosions hit heavily-populated market areas and near a subway station around India’s capital over a period of less than an hour Saturday. Police said Sunday commandos carried out raids across New Delhi overnight

[color=#0000BF]so, that was this week, let’s take a look at the past couple of years[/color]
* - At least 200 people killed in a series of 7 train bombing during the evening rush hour near Mumbai.
* September 8, 2006 - at least 37 people killed and 125 injured in a series of bomb blasts in the vicinity of a mosque in Malegaon, Maharashtra
* May 18, 2007 - at least 13 people were killed, including 4 killed by the Indian police in the rioting that followed, in the bombing at Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad that took place during the Friday prayers.
* August 25, 2007 - at least 42 people were killed in two blasts in Hyderabad’s Lumbini park and a restaurant. The police reportedly managed to find and defuse another bomb in the same area.
* May 13, 2008 - at least 63 were killed in 9 bomb blasts along 6 areas in Jaipur.
* July 25, 2008 - at least 2 were killed and 20 injured in 8 low intensity bomb blasts in Bangalore.
* July 26, 2008 - at least 29 were killed and over 110 injured in 17 serial bomb blasts in Ahmedabad.
* September 13, 2008 - at least 15 were killed and over 110 injured in 5 bomb blasts in Dehli markets.

o To date, at least 635 people have been killed in terror strikes in India since 2001.

This is what India gets for invading Iraq and Afghanistan. if India would just stop acting like the worlds landlord and pushing everybody around with all their money and their oil and their war machines, the terrorists would stop. There must be a reason, right? Because the terrorists can’t just be crazy or bad, it would be like, not multicultural to say that.

Sorry I am out of my head today but I am really sick of terrorism. India out of Iraq NOW![/quote]

If everything goes according to form, by this time next year President Palin will be leading India and other members of the Coalition of the Willing in an all-out assault on Iran for this outrage. Even our close ally in the war on terror, Pakistan, will likely be a member of the posse, notwithstanding the extreme irony that entails for those of us who insist on reading the fine print.

John McCain, of course, will have a real excuse by then for not typing emails because his entire body will be stiffer than a pine board.

[quote=“spook”]

If everything goes according to form, by this time next year President Palin will be leading India and other members of the Coalition of the Willing in an all-out assault on Iran for this outrage. Even our close ally in the war on terror, Pakistan, will likely be a member of the posse, notwithstanding the extreme irony that entails for those of us who insist on reading the fine print.

John McCain, of course, will have a real excuse by then for not typing emails because his entire body will be stiffer than a pine board.[/quote]

Spook, you are awesome. You always have an angle I haven’t thought up.
I kind of don’t care anymore about Muslims. I just want oil.
If what you are saying is true, well, I accept my place in the new world ord3er as a cog. I am not fighting. I just want to get laid and eat and drink and fart and party. If loving Big Brother will make that happen, well then, I love Big Brother. I am sick of fighting, I am not a resistor. Don’t have it in me. That’s for the young uns.

I just saw the news about the moderating. See you in the trash bin Spook, it has been fun. :lovestruck: :howyoudoin:

Actually, India has endured random acts of terrorism since the year dot. IED was a term coined by Indian journalists many years ago. Certainly before the “war on terror.”

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Actually, India has endured random acts of terrorism since the year dot. IED was a term coined by Indian journalists many years ago. Certainly before the “war on terror.”

HG[/quote]

Well, America and India do both speak English. There is a connection.
Colonies are getting together. Lookout England! We’re coming for your Muslim neighborhoods!

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Actually, India has endured random acts of terrorism since the year dot. IED was a term coined by Indian journalists many years ago. Certainly before the “war on terror.”

HG[/quote]

Werd. It’s not like hindus and muslims got along well before the Americans came. Or existed.

I wouldn’t call it moderating. I call it censorship. When someone alters the meaning of a sentence by slicing off its second half because it contains the term “underachiever” then this political discussion forum has not only been ghettoized, it’s been trivialized by overzealousness to the point where it isn’t worth participating in any longer.

I wouldn’t call it moderating. I call it censorship. When someone alters the meaning of a sentence by slicing off its second half because it contains the term “underachiever” then this political discussion forum has not only been ghettoized, it’s been trivialized by overzealousness to the point where it isn’t worth participating in any longer.[/quote]

Where are you considering moving to?