Terrorist mentality

One thing I’ve noticed about some of the terrorist attacks is that they seem to have a sense of irony. They seem to rellish the fact that they caqn use a country’s own resouces as a weapon against them. On 9/11 the hijackers got their training in America and used American planes in that attack.

There are few camel jockey schools in the US.

yes, they can steal and destroy but they can’t creat anything like a space station or shuttles.

They can stick together a few C4 bombs and kill civilians… such prowess

[quote=“Satellite TV”]yes, they can steal and destroy but they can’t creat anything like a space station or shuttles.

They can stick together a few C4 bombs and kill civilians… such prowess[/quote]

All I’m trying to say is that it’s a trademark of their m.o. Use your enemy’s strength against himself. I’m not promoting what they do, but the old style of terrorism was just destroying the enemy, but they seem to get joy out of destroying the enemy with his own power. If you think about it, we all are quite vulnerable. There are thousands of ways terrorists can use to create chaos, the only thing they need is the will/motivation to do it.

Just pass them a couple of spare nuclear weapones… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can you give us some actual examples?

Every day in Eretz Israel.

You mean when the terrorists use stolen Israeli army uniforms and M-16s, hitch a ride in an Israeli taxi and then murder Israeli women and children in a Tel Aviv market? Yep, I guess you’re right. :unamused: