Terry Gou for President?

Maybe I need to be nice to the guy …I need to borrow some money. And to be honest the dude has accomplished a heck of a lot and he built all my eyephones.

And he has enslaved , I mean given jobs to a million Chinese. To be honest that’s not easy to do. Starting from a mere 10 grand to buy a knob making machine . The guy is a giant.

If he can just keep the workers from killing themselves and get Apple to pay him more so he can pay his workers more. Apple has over a hundred billion in the bank and pays less than their fair share of taxes. Apple is a bigger villain than Gou

Don’t you dare
…coolest pic ever

Embarrassed now :relaxed: Nah li nah li :kissing_closed_eyes:

please take your bromance offline :wink:

Race car drivers… what can you say.

1 Like

You spoiled it now :confused:

1 Like

Thing that concerns me about our Terry, is that there is far too much involvement with Xi and PRC, for him to be truly autonomous regarding Taiwan. I fear that he may be a Trojan Horse for PRC, and the voters may not see that until it’s too late .

2 Likes

Terry must be feeling it from both ends.
poor guy.

Great… another millionaire who made his riches by coercion, distortion, and lies wants to run for president.

6 Likes

It could be looked at as an improvement from the traditional President who makes his riches from coercion, distortion, and lies as the president.

1 Like

I am struggling to think of many Politicians who that would not apply to .

1 Like

Ok. No need to bring Bernie Sanders into this conversation. Ooopss…

3 Likes

I thought we were talking about Elizabeth warren.

well, accidently money-laundering, cough-cough, for his dad never hurt 陳致中’s political career

1 Like

UAnd cue @tempogain with a split topic moderating spree. My post will probably be included , in spite of being valid to the thread title. sigh …Must be a change of policy i guess…but with such a diversity of opinions and posters , it is inevitable things may stray for a few posts, before coming back into line .
Temp must be getting full ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Tolerance old man … tolerance :yum:

1 Like

You mean iPhones?

I don’t give a fuck about his sweatshops. Foxconn can crash and burn tmr and I wouldn’t bat an eye. I detest him for his political view and nasty demeanors.

Maybe he suffers from schizophrenia

TLBPR: Too long but please read.

Understand the man.

Quite interesting . A few bits I was not aware of . Interesting to remember how bad the PRC were towards the KMT back in the day … and how they feel that by being allies with them now would be “ beneficial “ … hmmmm. Greed may well turn out to be the Achilles heel in Taiwan elections , justified by the head ruling the heart mentality which completely ignores personal freedoms that are so easily demoted further down the list of priorities here😢 You will only realize what you have , when you lose it Taiwan .

2 Likes