Tesco beef burgers

I found some Tesco beef burgers at the back of my freezer, and they’re off!

Quit horsing around!

Sorry, didn’t mean to saddle you with that post…

New from Tesco, horse burgers with 70% added beef.

F%#k your beef burger, I’ve got a horse inside.

We know that from your blinkered view of life…

Ooh, look at all the pundits jockeying for position.

Don’t crowd the rails, boys!

On a side note, pity the poor Muslims and Jews who have been tucking into the burger patties with a clear conscience. ALmost as good as the news that McDougals used to fry their “Freedom Fries” :vomit: in a mixture of tallow and pork fat.

Somebody has been telling porkie pies. Time for an investigation. What say you? Yeah or Neigh?

New from Tesco- 1/4 Pounder with Hot Jockey sauce.

If God didn’t want us to eat horses, he wouldn’t have made them from meat…

and i just love this:

I wish i was in the UK,so i could visit Tesco, dressed as a jockey, and ask the staff if they have seen my Horse :popcorn:
They must be getting some serious comedy from Shoppers at the moment…snigger :discodance:

[quote=“shiadoa”]

and i just love this:
[/quote]

This one could run and run.

but seriously could have something to do with Irelands unwanted race horses? I mean during the economic boom lots or Irish bought racing horses for betting and as an investment. When the bubble exploded many Irish had no money left to feet the animals so they just set them free. Maybe some meat factory or so caught a few and put them in the burger? Btw. in Germany horse meat is considered very healthy because it’s basically free of fat and has not been pumped full with antibiotics and other stuff they do to cows… so just enjoy

[quote=“milkalex”]but seriously could have something to do with Irelands unwanted race horses? I mean during the economic boom lots or Irish bought racing horses for betting and as an investment. When the bubble exploded many Irish had no money left to feet the animals so they just set them free. Maybe some meat factory or so caught a few and put them in the burger? Btw. in Germany horse meat is considered very healthy because it’s basically free of fat and has not been pumped full with antibiotics and other stuff they do to cows… so just enjoy

[/quote]

Now Shergar Racehorse mystery makes sense and this pic from years ago seems pertinent :whistle:

Some foal play going on, indeed.

[In best Jason Statham cockey accent]
Wherever there are 'orses, there are Pikeys. And wherever there are Pikeys, there is trouble. Never order a quarter-pounder from a man who owns a knacker’s yard.

[quote=“monkey”]Some foal play going on, indeed.

[In best Jason Statham cockey accent]
Wherever there are 'orses, there are Pikeys. And wherever there are Pikeys, there is trouble. Never order a quarter-pounder from a man who owns a knacker’s yard.[/quote]

All the rich Horse owners in the UK will be so upset :wink:

I suspect that not everyone will be upset :popcorn: