Tesla bot

Did anyone else see this today?

teslabot

Quite interesting. And just ignore the uncanny similarity to the humanoid robots in I, Robot and Ex Machina. It’s just a coincidence. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I saw this today:

and this too:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a scam. It’s technically doable, IMO. But it is bizarrely stupid, mainly because it will only work in countries with shitloads of money to throw around on things which won’t be economically sustainable/scaleable.

1 Like

You won’t be saying that and spreading your subversive opinions when you’re being chased down the street by a gang of robots.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, those robots better be fitted with eyes in the backs of their heads. I plan to capture one, reprogram it, and send it back in time to give Elon Musk a jolly good spanking. If he would kindly invent a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range in the meantime, that would be helpful.

I wish he’d spend some of his fortune on low-end tech that would actually reach the 99% instead of (admittedly) impressive stuff that’s only of interest to the 1%.

2 Likes

Dig your tunnels now while humans can still be hired and shovels are still allowed to be manufactured.

This will seem less sarcastic in 50 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Friendly, elminiates dangerous, repetitive, boring tasks…”

It sounds to me like the creators of Mr. Meeseeks have a copyright battle on their hands. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

love_meeseeks

1 Like