Tesla taxi

Never seen this before!
Is this a cheaper Tesla model? Can’t imagine someone using such an expensive car for work as a taxi driver.

I made a thread about Tesla Ubers earlier…

The discussion there might apply here, although I don’t know why any sane owner would do a taxi paint job on a Tesla.

Ahhh got it thanks!
So red plates mean it’s Uber right? Not a taxi.
Very absurd either way haaha

I’ve seen them sitting and charging. Can’t make any money like that.

Once got a Tesla taxi out of Amsterdam airport. Guy used to import nuts from North Africa, got divorced, sold his nut business, bought a Tesla. Suitcases went in the rear, wheelchair in the front where the engine used to be.

I thought Tesla didn’t like commercial use, meaning if you tried to use the superchargers commercially they’d shut you down.

So you’d have to somehow buy your own supercharger if you want to do this commercially.

Tax payer paid massive subsidies to a lot of the worst performing taxi drivers earlier this year to buy new vehicles.

In the early days Tesla’s came with unlimited supercharging. There they did not want commercial use of the vehicle and abuse of free charging.

Now you need to pay at superchargers and can do as you please.

Need to just come in a terrible brush-painted blue then they’ll start replacing the deadly trucks.

Death, but eco.

1 Like

You can wrap a car to any color, cheaper than a paint job and reversible.

I thought you were referring to this service

https://www.zev.city/google

I took them once last year. There was a promo and the ride was free. It was awesome – it was the Tesla Model X SUV that I rode

1 Like