Testosterone prescription

Hi! I have seen variations of this question in the forum, so apologies for any redundancy. Due to the recent travel issues related to coronavirus, my intended short stay in Taiwan has turned into “indefinite”. I am running out of my doctor-prescribed testosterone since I didn’t expect to be here so long. Could you please point me in the right direction of how I can buy more? Eg: Is it available OTC in certain pharmacies or hospitals? Thank you!

Are you juicing or you legit need them for long term testosterone deficiency ? Because I’d recommend to go to a doctor here for some tests. You can buy pretty much everything over the counter here. When I first arrived here I went to the local chemist asked for some iron tablets and got handed packets of what was testosterone.

Now I dont want to play with that stuff so I sheepishly returned it. But if you want it you can get it here, no questions asked. Just be careful and stay safe.

Hey yardman, Thanks for the quick reply. I am on TRT, prescribed by my doctor back home in US. I have my prescription with me. Also normally take HCG, but decided to forego that since it needs to be refrigerated and is easier to just travel without it.
Any particular pharmacies or cities most likely to stock it?

I dunno about Taipei but my experience was in Taichung. If your readings are low at an endocrinologists here then I’m sure they can prescribe you what you need. I took a test just for health reasons a few months ago and got the all clear. Although I think the standard readings are lower here than in America. Either way, theres a ton of potential reasons for low T to begin with anyways that a simple blood test can’t check for.

Alternatively, if you are really struggling to obtain it you can always go the nearest gym, look for the most unnatural looking meathead there, follow him into they gym training rooms and wait for him to start taking his skittles. Ask him where he obtained those skittles and maybe he’ll help out.

Seriously though, I think there have been similar topics on this in the past though so a quick search should give you what you need. Hospitals are usually quick and efficient here so hopefully you get what you need soon.