Text Colors

We need more text colors. I want to be able to use pink and baby blue to express my emotions and we don’t have these colors. I feel emotionally handicapped…challenged, if you will.

Please add pink and baby blue…and a nice lime green would be nice too.

Thank you!

[color=pink][b]OH!..You artistic types!

Its just all about me me me![/color][/b]

[quote=“Doctor Evil”]We need more text colors. I want to be able to use pink and baby blue to express my emotions and we don’t have these colors. I feel emotionally handicapped…challenged, if you will.

Thank you![/quote]

Nobody wants to know about those emotions. Really.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Doctor Evil”]We need more text colors. I want to be able to use pink and baby blue to express my emotions and we don’t have these colors. I feel emotionally handicapped…challenged, if you will.

Thank you![/quote]

Nobody wants to know about those emotions. Really.[/quote]

I said nothing about creamy white or dutch chocolate brown.

You can use any colours you like by using the hex codes, I’ll look it up later

Can you post an example?

[quote=“Doctor Evil”][quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Doctor Evil”]We need more text colors. I want to be able to use pink and baby blue to express my emotions and we don’t have these colors. I feel emotionally handicapped…challenged, if you will.

Thank you![/quote]

Nobody wants to know about those emotions. Really.[/quote]

I said nothing about creamy white or Dutch chocolate brown.[/quote]

Bler! Filth!

[quote=“Buttercup”]
Bler! Filth![/quote]

Well…as John Wayne once said, “If everything isn’t black and white, I say why the hell not.”

Can you post an example?[/quote]
Baby blue in RGB is 111, 255, 255, which you convert into hex and put it in like this:

[color=#E0FFFF]BABY BLUE[/color]

[color=#E0FFFF]BABY BLUE[/color]

Pink might be something like [color=#FF1CAE]#FF1CAE[/color]
There’s a list of some colours here: pitt.edu/~nisg/cis/web/cgi/rgb.html
Same codes as html basically

But please do consider people’s eyes and the light background, or you might get told off.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]
But please do consider people’s eyes and the light background, or you might get told off.[/quote]

They’ll be [color=green]green[/color] with envy.

The color coding isn’t working. <-- (in this post) [color=red]Why? [/color][color=#238E23] I’ll bet I’m doing something stupid.[/color]

EDIT – never mind; the OP had Disable BBCode checked.