- Work permit will be provided.
- Taiwan Foreign English Teacher Program (TFETP) is recruiting both Foreign English Teacher and Foreign English Teaching Assistant!
- Please apply through our website (https://tfetp.epa.ntnu.edu.tw/). We do not accept application through other methods.
- More information can be found on our website.
Taiwan Foreign English Teacher Program (TFETP) is sponsored by the Ministry of Education and given the mission of improving the English proficiency of Taiwanese students. To reach the goal, we are recruiting quality English teachers to collaborate with local teachers and teach in public elementary and secondary schools in Taiwan.
Foreign English teaching assistants will work under the guidance of Taiwanese teachers to create a positive, diverse, and immersive English learning environment that encourages students to enjoy learning English, actively learn English, and in the end improve their overall English ability.
22 cities and counties in Taiwan. Applicants’ preferences will be considered but not guaranteed.
• A native English speaker who comes from a nation where English is the official/common language
• Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
Measures to prevent COVID-19:
Taiwan is at low risk of COVID-19. Detailed information about Taiwan COVID-19 cases and prevention measures can be found at Taiwan Centers for Disease Control website (Home - Taiwan Centers for Disease Control).