Thank you Iris!

Good luck in Germany, Iris. Watch out for all the Germans. Send us a postcard. Can we send dogs to you? :wink:

Youā€™ll be missed!

Auf weidersehen, pet. :notworthy:

Goodbye Dorothy, we will never forget you. :bravo:

Look at that ā€“ yet another friend of Dorothy.

Jeez, guys, I donā€™t know what to say!!!

Iā€™ll be leaving end of July (and just realized that completely unintentional, I booked my flight so that Iā€™ll arrive in Germany 4 years to the day after I left for Asia :astonished: ).

My husband is getting our DSL connection :wink: and, grudgingly, a new basket for Tuesday ready to be there when we arrive :wink: :wink: Until then, Iā€™m still hereā€¦ And thereā€™ll be a farewell party some time in July - make sure to watch Forumosa for the where and when.

Thanks again, guys - Iā€™ve definitely enjoyed moderating and posting on Forumosa and meeting so many of you offline.

Iris

Didnā€™t we meet in that park around this time a few years ago? You will truly be missed, but I will come visit you and babysit and let your future children have some storytime with Auntie ImaniOU.

Good luck Iris! Hope the transition goes smoothly and that we can bump into each other in Taiwan again.

So when are we going to hear why Iris was really made to left ? Are we really expected to believe these wishy washy excuses made above. Thereā€™s no actual evidence but itā€™s a solid fact that Iris and Maoman were at each others throat on every issue, so when will the powers that be tell the truth ?
Even Iris is very quiet on the issue, what pressure has she been brought under ? Has Tuesday been threatened ?

PS. Does anyone know what I can do with my ā€œI :heart: Iris foreverā€ tattoo ? all I can think of is to change the first I to a O and add a B on the front
Iā€™m keeping my ā€œDie Rascal, Dieā€ tattoo (Thatā€™s German for ā€œThe Rascal, Theā€)

[quote=ā€œBig Fluffy Matthewā€]So when are we going to hear why Iris was really made to left ? Are we really expected to believe these wishy washy excuses made above. Thereā€™s no actual evidence but itā€™s a solid fact that Iris and Maoman were at each others throat on every issue, so when will the powers that be tell the truth ?
[/quote]
Classy :unamused: and coming from a Mod too.

So donā€™t tell me this is going to go from a ā€œThanks Iris!ā€ thread to another ā€œBleat at the adminsā€ thread?

Oh and by the way, Thanks Iris.

My above post was satire. Not saying who Iā€™m satiring (because I forgot) but Iā€™m sure you know who you are.

:blush: oh well, letā€™s hope that the one person who gets that is reading it then :s

That would make Rascal a woman. :noway:

BroonAle