Thanks Forumosa and Goodbye Taiwan

All the best to you and your wife.

Please do keep us posted on life back in New Zealand.

Blessings.

Hey Anton,

As was said above, you are already missed by those of us who don’t get out of Taipei often… but, you will be missed more, no doubt, when you leave this Island.

It has been a pleasure knowing you IRL and also sharing this website with you. I too wish you and Trudi all the very best in the coming new year and after and hope that you will continue posting here.

NZ is on my list of places to visit before I leave this side of the planet, so I will be looking forward to seeing you when we do get down there in the future.

I expect to make it to the HH on Thursday.

Peace,
TM

Won’t make it Thursday but will be thinking of you both. Maybe will get so see you down in NZ, we get there from time to time.

All the best.

Truant,

My hopes and prayers go to your family.

See you on the flob another day. :wink:

Let ME be the very first to wish you a fine last few days in Taiwan, AND a fantabulous life in NZ, AND a wedding anniversary coming up for which you’ll fly back just in time, AND a hopeful new year. :rainbow:

You will be missed dearly, especially by Iris I’m sure. Too bad we weren’t in YVR the same week last month, but if you’re ever in SFO, just holler.

Meeting you was one of the highlights of my life in Taiwan. You’re the best Kiwi I know. Thank you for opening my eyes to the beauty of the haka. :discodance:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

“I highly recommend Truant as a friend. He is smart. And he looks like Jemaine.” – 914

I wish you both all the best!

[quote=“914”]
“I highly recommend Truant as a friend. He is smart. And he looks like Jemaine.” – 914[/quote]

Echo dat. All my good wishes.

Truant is one of those friends who rubs off on you in all the right ways. Go to this HH and get yourselves some of that while you still can.

But you shouldn’t let him. :no-no:

But you shouldn’t let him. :no-no:[/quote]
Right. Stains. Odd looks from passersby. Let him rub himself off on other people is what I say.

Good luck to the both of you. Life’s an adventure. I wish you happiness.

All the very best to you and Trudi, Anton.

Thx For your advice and wisdom over the years. I think you’ve positively affected more people than you know. :bravo:

Your posts, your website, and the few times we got together with you guys have been memorable.

All the best of luck and wishes to you n Trudi.

I hope our paths cross again one day.

God’s blessings of peace and strenght, love and joy to you both!

Wishing you all the best Truant and glad to have met you in Taiwan.

Best,
=YC

:wall: I got my days all screwed up again and missed it! :taz:

Truant, when do you leave?

The same from me.

Thank you to all you made nice posts of well wishes.

Thank you all to those who made the effort to come and say hi at the Happy Hour, much appreciated.

I’m home now, and Trudi seems to be the best she has been all year. The Doctors don’t know what to make of it, but I can tell you I feel very rewarded by getting her back after all the shit that has been the last 18 months or so. Long may it continue. I’ll do a proper update at some point in the relevant thread.

Anyway, I’m off to clean the Barbecue and mow the lawns :slight_smile: