That pizza place near Zhongxiao/Dunhua with no bathroom is shutting down

and make sure you drink copious amounts of beer before you come down and while you are there to see who runs out first to find the nearest toilet.

Usually it’s the hospital across the street. Feels weird having to walk over there for a piss. Not too sure where the nearest dump-friendly toilet is? That underground mall connecting the two stations sometimes has reliable ones that aren’t hit hard.

how was the pizza there? i’ve noticed the pizza standard in taiwan is starting to improve. and most alleycats stores have closed down. not sure if related.

Great spot for beer and just sitting and watching the day go by. The food is good but I’m guessing the landlord got complaints, especially about everybody walking into the hospital and using the toilet, and this has something to do with the move.

It’s amazing the place got approved without a toilet in the first place.

It’d be amazing if restaurants in Taiwan needed approvals in the first place.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you.

2 Likes

Can’t quite see a causal relationship there.

The downfall of the western concept of pizza, due to the popularity of honey, nuts, tofu, Japanese shit and other weird stuff as topping.

as the standard of pizza is getting higher maybe less people are going to alleycats (because its not that good…)

1 Like

Yeah, I can’t understand how people can stand the pizza there. It’s more like expensive crackers and cheese.

Solo pizza all the way!

1 Like