⚾ Baseball | MLB

The rebound game got scary with Torres turning his ankle, but the big guy puts the game in the bag for the Yanks.

Another come from behind win:

My family had a luxury suite for that game for my dad who can no longer walk. Unfortunately, I had to miss as I tested positive with Chinese Flying AIDS that morning. Everyone else had a great time, though, and it was a great game to see. Plus…free baseball!

1 Like

:laughing: :runaway:

I hate the NY Yankees. Go #Braves 2021 World Series Champions

42-32 is a good record. Braves are always contenders. Thanks for the hate though. We need more of that in the world. :wink:

What does FTX on the umpire/referee mean? another word for referee?

Next thing we’ll get corporate logos on team’s shirts, back of hats, etc.

1 Like

Yankees now 59-23 and the Sux are 14 games back. bwahahahahaha

Amazon Prime Yankees at Boston. 4-2 Yanks.

Nestor on the slab against some child.

Catch up time

And some free ball last night:

that ump really sucked (for both teams). and lousy base running by rizzo in extras to give away an out. oh, saved Donaldson bumbling the gave running double play ball. :man_facepalming:

Great game, came up short.

Back on track and headed to the All Star Break.

What are great turn around for Carpenter. Last year he sucked, and now he’s the hottest player in the game.

1 Like

That was scary. Yankees crush Boston and Boston pitchers only hit three Yankees. :roll_eyes:

Man, Houston is tough.

Prime is horrible to get games on. Wherever I go the game averages 1 frame per second. It’s better to just listen to Sterling and Susan.

Mine works fine. :idunno:

Damn. That guy was a killer. Easy come easy go.