The Afro is back

No kidding. Thought it was a random coincidence, but no. Several people have seen them.

I am talking about mushroom style. Something tells me it’s not a wig. Don’t ask me how they manage to do that kind of curl with Taiwanese hair.

Has anybody else spotted them on the MRT, too? How about other places?

Beats me, but can the return of the 70’s bush be far behind???

:pray:

Some of the wanna-be gangstas are sporting an afro of sorts. Or maybe it’s more like a perm. :unamused:

Mushroom Afro, guys. Several stories high. You can see it looming like storm clouds.

Shocking as the pic the Chief posted. (OFF Topic: which by teh way, if we gals have to live with teh same from you guys, why can’t you just let it naturally be?!)

Haven’t seen any afros, but a while back my wife and I had a taxi driver with a hi-top fade. Now that’s what I’m talking about.

[quote=“Icon”]Mushroom Afro, guys. Several stories high. You can see it looming like storm clouds.

Shocking as the pic the Chief posted. (OFF Topic: which by teh way, if we gals have to live with teh same from you guys, why can’t you just let it naturally be?!)[/quote]

Hey, me, I got NO problem with the natural flora, palomita.
I’m like ALL over that Garden of Eden shit, hellz yeah!

My eldest Taiwanese Brother-in-law had an afro.

Looked like George Jefferson - 5’0" w/out afro and 5’4" with. Complete with high-lift loafers and leisure suit.