The all-new 20 questions game!

Is it bagpipes?

So we know it’s a noun, and not a physical object, and it’s a male one. Is it the male reflexive pronoun ?

Is it a haggis?

Are you back yet? Yes. (19)
Is it a noun? Yes. (18)
Is it a well? No. (17)
If translated to French, is it masculine? Yes. (16)
Is it food? No. (15)
Is it bagpipes? No. (14)
Is it the male reflexive pronoun? No. (13)
Is it haggis? See above. (13)

Is it musical?

Is it a noun? Yes. (18)
Is it a well? No. (17)
Is it food? No. (15)
Is it bagpipes? No. (14)
Is it musical? No. (12)

“are you back yet” doesn’t count. It was not a question about the game.

Is it a place?

bobepine

Is it a noun? Yes. (18)
Is it a well? No. (17)
Is it food? No. (15)
Is it bagpipes? No. (14)
Is it musical? No. (12)
Is it a place? No. (12,
taking account of a southern whiner’s whine – I’m pretty sure Stu’s “well???” wasn’t really “Is it a well?” but do you hear HIM complain? No sir, you do not. And that is because Stu has intestinal fortitude, the courage to take one on the chin and smile, the integrity to realize he’s an idiot and just keep quiet, safe in the sure and certain knowledge that all things come to those who wait).

So to recap, we’re still at 13, discounting bobepine’s and Stu’s earlier spurious ejaculations.

Are they pearls?

Is it swine?

Are you serious?

Gobbo, only one question at the time PLEASE! :fume: Not ver smart anyways, you need an answer before you ask another question. :loco: You’re never going to win that way. :wink:

The hell with this, I’m pouting. :fume:

bobepine

Just this once, Gobbo, just this once. Next time you’ll be pranged with three questions.

I won’t answer Gobbo unless he wants to ask each one (seperately) again, so we’re still at

[quote]Are you back yet? Yes. (19)
Is it a noun? Yes. (18)
Is it a well? No. (17)
Is it food? No. (15)
Is it bagpipes? No. (14)
Is it musical? No. (12)
Is it a place? No. (12, taking account of a southern whiner’s whine – I’m pretty sure Stu’s “well???” wasn’t really “Is it a well?” but do you hear HIM complain? No sir, you do not. And that is because Stu has intestinal fortitude, the courage to take one on the chin and smile, the integrity to realize he’s an idiot and just keep quiet, safe in the sure and certain knowledge that all things come to those who wait).

So to recap, we’re still at 13, discounting bobepine’s and Stu’s earlier spurious ejaculations.[/quote]

Party Pooper!

As an aside, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a good pranging.