The New York State News and Politics Thread

It’s not happening as far as I’m concerned, and won’t.

The reason I chimed in was this.

That’s true, there are a lot of people involved in a lot of stuff, more than be explained casually, but I would be interested in what you were referring to when you noticed a lot of people must be involved.

Just that Cuomo is obviously not alone in the NY State government in executing State policies, so whatever malfeasance there was must not have been a secret to many people.

1 Like

Which is correct, there would be a much wider circle involved.

This is a question that has been rattling around conservative minds for 4 years, who knew the spying and targeting of Trump by intelligence agencies, it seems the consensus is everybody knew.

1 Like

Ah now the conspiracies are coming home to roost. Most of the right wing conspiracy theories are exaggerated, but to write them all off totally is ridiculous too. Would anyone for example have believed Epstein had an island of sex slaves 10 years ago. Not many would have until now. There are lots of cover ups going on left and right wing, just harder for them to cover it up in the new world of social.media.

I agree. The lack of willingness to step up and do the right thing w/out being armtwisted or dogpiley is sad in a way. The power of the political class, top to bottom, has become somewhat absurd and common morality arbitrary. Bring on the texts. You KNOW there are texts.

I really dislike Chris Cuomo. His style just grates on me.

1 Like

You have to eat the whole sausage :face_with_monocle: :laughing: :smile: Those Dims – they sure love to Partaaaaayyy

Cuomo accused of pressuring reporter to ‘eat whole sausage’ in video (nypost.com)

Yep- remember when some Dim politician was bragging about “Grab 'em by the pussy”? What a scumbag that guy was.

2 Likes

Lots of pus if we look at what people did before entering politics. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Cuomo did it as Govornor though Ex-B.C. reporter behind Trudeau groping allegation speaks out, says apology came 1 day later | Globalnews.ca

What powerful politician doesn’t have a bimbo or two in his closet?

The former aide, Tara Reade, who briefly worked as a staff assistant in Mr. Biden’s Senate office, told The New York Times that in 1993, Mr. Biden pinned her to a wall in a Senate building, reached under her clothing and penetrated her with his fingers. A friend said that Ms. Reade told her the details of the allegation at the time. Another friend and a brother of Ms. Reade’s said she told them over the years about a traumatic sexual incident involving Mr. Biden.

You have to eat the whole sausage.

This is the Cuomo thread folks. Let’s keep it as such.

https://wnyt.com/news/boylan-reacts-as-third-person-accuses-gov-cuomo-of-sexual-harassment-charlotte-bennett-anna-ruch/6028651/

Bennett says Cuomo “refused to acknowledge or take responsibility for his predatory behavior.”

https://wnyt.com/news/lawmakers-call-for-cuomo-investigations-resignation-as-third-accuser-comes-forward/6028471/?cat=10114&fbclid=IwAR2phoqy0hrEBihhZNSrKjZtx7hgbEUKVwjNyAJu6096b3i-Dv42gq7ZXnc

Democratic Assemblymembers Angelo Santabarbara (D, Rotterdam) and Phil Steck (D, Colonie) are among the lawmakers calling for Cuomo’s resignation.

They said these allegations coupled with the nursing home investigation and the governor’s consolidation of power over the years have eroded their faith in him as a leader.

"I think it’s a consistent pattern and it’s finally snowballed,” Steck said. “There are just too many things happening right now that are exposing abuse of power by the governor and I just don’t feel that, that’s not the type of government that I would want to be a part of in this state.”

Santabarbara said he believes the governor admitted to behaving in appropriately in his apology, but then went right back to his old ways.

“What we saw right after this apology is that the governor was trying to interfere with the investigation,” he said. “He didn’t immediately make that referral he was trying to basically choose who is going to investigate himself.”

I think it is entertaining but he definitely can be a bully. I would like to see a verbal.duel between him and Tucker Carlson , I think Tucker would win the verbal duel but definitely not the physical. :grinning:

Tucker would probably shank him.

1 Like

jump to 7.57

Wow, she’s tough on sexual harassment! She must have really laid into Biden for the more serious charges against him for digital rape!

Probably not seeing as that was totally concocted BS. It’s funny when people expect everyone to go running around in circles over that kind of stuff.

I just cannot help noticing that she is really.attractive even when she is mad. It clouds my judgement.

It was a lot more credible than many recent accusations which have been treated more seriously. I wonder what was different then? And I wonder why the allegations against Cuomo are happening now?