The badass Sikh thread

Them PQ fuckers are notorious racists and anti-Semites

well, they do like to keep things under wrap

1 Like

It seems Canada has gotten past peak woke and is heading in the general direction of, if not sanity, then a kind of anti-woke.

1 Like

Maybe they were just sensible all along.

Sorry to wake you up.

Well he should also start by acknowledging the violence perpetrated by Sikh separatists with full support from the Canadian Sikh community as well. 100s of people were killed in the Air India bombing but sure blame only the RCMP.

So the Sikh separatists what, cancel out systemic racism in the RCMP?? :roll:

I remember why I never fucking come in here.

No. I don’t see what led you to that conclusion. But a leader of some extreme supporters of terrorism needs to acknowledge that past too, which they never have.

Who are the PQ people we are talking about?

Edit, got it. “Alain Therrien, a member of the Bloc Québécois party.”

Also P.Q. is unofficially used, short for Province du Québec.

I was going for Parti Quebecois.
Technically inaccurate, but my characterisation applies eaually.

The NDP are extreme supporters of terrorism?
Because that’s the only group of which he’s a leader.

Anyways that sounds a lot more descriptive of the BQ/PQ gang

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/as-jagmeet-singh-condemns-terrorism-second-video-shows-him-speaking-alongside-sikh-separatist

Hello fellow flobsters, I’m wondering if there is enough of a Sikh community here in Taipei to set up a gurdwara (aka a Sikh temple). I’m about to welcome my first-born in September and would like to expose him to that aspect of his heritage if at all possible. Cheers.

4 Likes

Nope, the PQ are old school snowflakes, just of the variety that will outlaw headscarves. In terms of oppression Olympics, they’ve got gold medals

Congratulations !

2 Likes