The baddest animals on the planet

I thought it would be cool to have a place to post the best animal videos on Forumosa. Some animals are amazing. Some are simply bad-ass.
I think a strong case can be made for the honey badger being one of the most fearless animals on the planet.

Hah! You also watched that show on National Geo tonight!

I agree. Badass, despite the mullet.

Whole Lotta Lotta: Is that your commentary or someone else’s? It’s funny as hell. If it’s yours, you should do a whole series of these for us.

Although Bach, as someone who got into a knife fight in the street, might qualify as a badass, that cello music of his seems an odd choice for the video. :ponder:

It’s somebody else’s. The fact that it is hilarious is why I put it up here. I will try to find more.

Damnit. Put the full editor up here so I can post some videos!

Really. Where is the full editor for posting videos? There aren’t even any smileys :fume:!

I want my full editor damnit!

Eewww, the honey badger may be badass, but what about the great white? No need to eat larva when you can just chomp on an arm or a leg. Yum.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2v9XDBF … ure=fvwrel

And, I used to think the leopard seal was the baddest animal on the planet after reading Shackleton’s account of the terrified men running across an iceflow petrified, as a 12 foot leopard seal followed them beneath the ice, watching their shadows, and periodically plunging through to the surface to chase them with it’s massive head full of razor sharp teeth. But then I saw this amazing video. Wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxa6P73Awcg&feature=fvsr

Whole Lotta Lotta: Yeah, I have to say that the voice in that commentary didn’t match my image of you.

Shakleton and the boys learned to eat those seals too! I remember they saved themselves from starvation a few times by dining on seal blubber.

Komodo dragon goes for my vote. It runs fast, climbs trees and swims-where the hell are you going to run if it’s chasing you? If it could fly we’d be in big trouble.

Worst shark-Tiger shark. They eat anything and aren’t afraid to test bite anything they aren’t sure is edible. That usually means death for a human.

That badger video was hilarious and the cane toad video really interesting…keep 'em coming!

Well they won’t let me post youtube videos here (I don’t know why), so my only way to pay respect to the mongoose is this…
youtube.com/watch?v=vdg9gkmWsEA

An octopus doing an unexpected thing. youtube.com/watch?v=Q36_8s5z … ure=relmfu

[quote=“Mother Theresa”] But then I saw this amazing video. Wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxa6P73Awcg&feature=fvsr[/quote]

This is awesome, Animals really are just amazing sometimes. poor penguins though!

Komodo dragon goes for my vote. It runs fast, climbs trees and swims-where the hell are you going to run if it’s chasing you? If it could fly we’d be in big trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoV-LVzAP1c
YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON THIS FORUM PLEASE!!!

Tiger fish are fearsome.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Tkl4ziRNVU

This is some baddass froggy-went-a-courting stuff:

andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/. … 970b-550wi

Sharks. They get a bad rep thanks to some famous 1975 movie.