"The Bayou" restaurant in Kaohsiung

My wife and I just got back from lunch at the Bayou restaurant in Kaohsiung and what a great place that turned out to be.

As you walk in the design of the place really grabs you. Somebody with a lot of taste put a lot of work into it. It is definitely one of the most stylish restaurants I have been to in Kaohsiung.

As for the food… What can I say… All I had was a sandwich and some fries but it takes a chef who knows what he’s doing to make ordinary food taste this good. Finger licking good!

If you haven’t been there yet, I really recommend you check it out.

The Bayou is located on 228, MinCyuan 2nd Rd; (07) 537-3222, they are open from 5 to 10:30 pm on weekdays and noon to 11 pm on weekends.

[/b]

Indeed. One of my favorite restaurants in Koahsiung. Great food, great beer, and rumor has it they may start delivering soon.

I give this place high marks too. Huge servings, great tasting food. Vegie options if required, very reasonable prices for the quality. Only thing against it is that I live on the other side of the city so I do not get to go there very often.

It’s not a rumor anymore. The bayou is now delivering. I was there tonight and signed up. They need: your name, phone number, address (English and Chinese), and you to draw a little map to your house using some of the major roads around your house.