The Beet Bar, Grand Opening Saturday, Zhongli, Taoyuan

I wanted everyone to know that there is a new bar/pub in Zhongli called “The Beet.” I just opened it with my good Taiwanese friend. It is an American/Canadian style pub with great music; I have everything you want to hear. We have a real dart board and a 42” plasma screen TV to watch sports including my favorite F1 and Moto GP. In the future we will have satellite and probably a foosball table. The best part is that our draft beer is only $100nt for a 500cc mug. We have Taiwan draft, and San Miguel Draft. Bottled beers are Coors Light, Budweiser, Corona Light, and Heineken for $150nt. Easy mixed drinks like Rum and Coke, Vodka Tonic, Gin Tonic, Whiskey Coke, etc are all $100nt. The Beet Bar is located in the most happening place in Zhongli, right in the Zhongyuan Night Market and University (中原大學.) The greatest part about The Beet, not including the cheep booze, is that we have a balcony over looking one of the busiest streets around. So come check it out, we are located at Shijian Rd #105, 2nd Floor (實踐路 105 號 2nd Floor.) It is just right off the main night market street, very close to the Second Hand Movie Theater.

We are open Tuesday-Sunday 9:00PM-4:00AM. We are open now, but this Saturday is our Grand Opening. See ya there.

PS: I named the bar after a great friend of mine that lived in Taiwan for years. He was an amazing person. He had a tragic scooter accident almost two years ago. His name was Bob Beet. He would be honored.

Ah, yes!
His old neighborhood, 'n’all, I believe…!

I’ll be around…

:thumbsup:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Ah, yes!
His old neighborhood, 'n’all, I believe…!

I’ll be around…

:thumbsup:[/quote]

Yup, well if your friends of Bob, I would love to meet you. Mondays we are supposed to be closed, and I probably wont be there. I wont be there too late Tuesday either. Wednesay to Sunday, I should be there every night, so drop on in and say hi. My names Robby Kilpatrick, any questions call me 0921482447.

Good luck with the bar. Not in my area so I doubt I’ll ever see yinz… But, I do wish you the best of luck.

Best of luck Robby! Like Babelaan Tigermon I don’t normally venture into the den of iniquity that is Jungli, but I hope you make a go of it.

Well thanks so much for the support, I really appreciate it. I hope it works too. But if you are ever in the area you can always drops me a line.

Good luck!

You’re a good dancer!

Just watch out for trains.

[quote=“zender”]Good luck!

You’re a good dancer!

Just watch out for trains.[/quote]

I wish that was me, you should see me dance. :slight_smile:

[quote=“rk1951”]I wanted everyone to know that there is a new bar/pub in Zhongli called “The Beet.” I just opened it with my good Taiwanese friend. It is an American/Canadian style pub with great music; I have everything you want to hear. We have a real dart board and a 42” plasma screen TV to watch sports including my favorite F1 and Moto GP. In the future we will have satellite and probably a foosball table. The best part is that our draft beer is only $100nt for a 500cc mug. We have Taiwan draft, and San Miguel Draft. Bottled beers are Coors Light, Budweiser, Corona Light, and Heineken for $150nt. Easy mixed drinks like Rum and Coke, Vodka Tonic, Gin Tonic, Whiskey Coke, etc are all $100nt. The Beet Bar is located in the most happening place in Zhongli, right in the Zhongyuan Night Market and University (中原大學.) The greatest part about The Beet, not including the cheep booze, is that we have a balcony over looking one of the busiest streets around. So come check it out, we are located at Shijian Rd #105, 2nd Floor (實踐路 105 號 2nd Floor.) It is just right off the main night market street, very close to the Second Hand Movie Theater.

We are open Tuesday-Sunday 9:00PM-4:00AM. We are open now, but this Saturday is our Grand Opening. See ya there.

Hi, 1/31/13
My friend and I are looking for a place to watch the Super Bowl on 2/4/13 at 7:30am. Are you open for business on that day? Don’t know if you are still open or where you are located. I know the old movie theatre on the corner. Where from there? Is the best place to park a car under the school? Please advise asap. Cheers.