The Best Bubble Milk Tea near Guting

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this with you. It is one street down from Shida Road. It is, in my humble opinion, one the best bubble milk tea shops in all the area. They make the milk tea super thick, they add a ton of tapioca, and they also heat the tapioca.

I was told the brown sugar tapiocas at Guting exit 5 is pretty decent, I haven’t tried it yet myself though! Can’t miss the tea shop, next to a scallion pancake place.

1 Like

If you’re just going to go for the brown sugar tapioca, this place is as good as you’ll ever find. No tea in it, but fantastic. It’s a bit of a walk from guting. Worth it though.

1 Like

Seconded. It’s tasty because they use fresh whole milk. There’s usually a long queue though. (You line up inside the chalk-drawn lines on the ground like you do in an amusement park.) Watch out for the imposter in Gongguan night market, just a push cart, that uses the same name (Frog Milk). You want to go for the real thing.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @gaboman and @Incubus. It sounds really good. I’ll give it a try. Honestly, I love the powdered stuff in the tea, but I am weird like that :slightly_smiling_face:

Is that the scallion pancakes place in the alley by McDonald’s? Thanks @Liub, I’ll give it a try. I am sure since coming to Taiwan my bone density has grown two fold :wink:

Haha yeap, its the alley by McDonalds. If you go let me know if it is nice as I was told! I am never in that area during their open hours

1 Like

Also, give Milk Shop a try. They claim they have their own cattle and no one else uses the fresh milk they use. I don’t drink bubble tea too often, but I’m a sucker for their woolong milk tea.

Milk Shop is my favorite next to ChĆ«n Shuǐ TĂĄng, the inventor of bubble tea! It’s worth a try, but at 180NT for a cup, it’s quite a luxury.

1 Like

Definitely, I will. :slightly_smiling_face:

@ranlee, I’ll have to try it when I get more money. It sounds really good. Thank you for your suggestion.