The BEST burger in Taipei that's not overpriced

I haven’t been to The Diner in a long time, but I do like their bacon double cheeseburger. I can’t seem to order anything else off the menu whenever I am there. It’s reasonably priced too.

Agreed. Hands down the best burgers in Taiwan.[/quote]

Sorry, disagree. I’m a Danshui resident, and while I go to Kooks at least twice a month, I seldom order their burgers.They are good, but not as good as the flame grilled burgers at Kia Ora Kai nearer the MRT.

Likewise, but only because their other stuff is better (and I’m not really a burger person). I order a burger maybe once a month.

Kia Ora Kai is nice too (I like the ambience, the cheap beer, and the dopey dog) but they don’t offer such good value for money. Extra toppings are overpriced and the meal as a whole feels too carb-heavy and dry for my liking; too much bread and potato and too few vegetables/dressing. Their burger meat is very tasty though, if you’re a bread-and-fries sort of person.

Likewise, but only because their other stuff is better (and I’m not really a burger person). I order a burger maybe once a month.[/quote]

Yes, great sandwiches and salads, and their veggie burger is very good as well.

[quote=“finley”]
Kia Ora Kai is nice too (I like the ambience, the cheap beer, and the dopey dog) but they don’t offer such good value for money. Extra toppings are overpriced and the meal as a whole feels too carb-heavy and dry for my liking; too much bread and potato and too few vegetables/dressing. Their burger meat is very tasty though, if you’re a bread-and-fries sort of person.[/quote]

Their burgers have plenty of beef, which I think tastes better than Kooks. And value is good too: 260NT for a bacon mushroom cheese burger with fries and a coke? Not bad!
Kooks is now about 36oNT, but does have a great salad and A&W root beer.

Evans is pretty good, esp the 100nt Cheez on Wed. You can get it to go and eat it at a nearby park as well. Make sure to bring some salt, as the slab o beef is rather underseasoned!

For mo better bring some Tony Chachere’s!

I got me some burger eating to do, thanks for all the new restaurants. Burgers are such a wonderful thing.

I like the bacon cheeseburger at The Diner, the Peanut Butter burger at Bravo Burger, and I am gonna go ahead and say it since no one else will, a Goddamn Whopper Cheese is a pretty darn nice burger too (sad that BK has such shitty fries).

Yeah but they make up for it with good onion rings.

I’m a fan of Bravo Burger on Shi Men Blvd.

May not be the cheapest option, but it does taste a bit like home.

Anyone tried the Capa Kaba burger near Shr Lin night market. I thought not bad.

zh-tw.facebook.com/capakaba?sk=page_map

Seems to be made with fresh beef, only one style of burger though, sort of along a whoper style without cheese, might want to ask them to go easy on the Mayo and it’s flame grilled. 240NT with fries.