The best weightloss diet?

Not Atkins, not any other monotone food choices diet … :no-no:

The best diet, the eat everything within reason diet and moderate exercise … yes even pop-corn :popcorn: … makes you lose weight and fat very quick and when you keep exercising it will stay away …

I’m busy watching the latest Biggest loser series. Wow. I’m astounded by what damage you can do to your body just by making the wrong choices. Some really nice tips on there.

[quote=“Belgian Pie”]Not Atkins, not any other monotone food choices diet … :no-no:

The best diet, the eat everything within reason diet and moderate exercise … yes even pop-corn :popcorn: … makes you lose weight and fat very quick and when you keep exercising it will stay away …[/quote]

Popcorn!

Here he tells us it helps gain weight:

youtube.com/watch?v=08upnyjN … re=channel

You could start training for a marathon and follow the runners food rhombus diet…

rwdaily.runnersworld.com/2010/04 … ombus.html

I’m convinced the best diet overall (for health reasons, not just weightloss) is a plant based whole food diet (ie vegan diet) as proposed by Dr. Colin Campbell in his book “The China Study”, an excellent book I highly recommend to everyone.

I know from experience that non-vegetarians are usually pretty touchy when it comes to the subject of vegetarianism and get all defensive of their “right to eat meat”. But if you value your health and want to reduce weight while maintaining good health (not to mention our environment), you might want to consider a healthy vegan diet. Btw, it’s also possible to eat vegan junk food as Dr. Campbell points out, but that’s not what I’m talking about here.

Just keep it to part-time vegetarian :ohreally: … not vegan … eat eggs, cheese, fish products, consume other dairy, insects, some chocolate, even ice cream … lot’s of veggies, legumes and fruit … and exercise … … a few beers a week don’t hurt either … keep to the diet 6 days a week, Sundays take a day off …

Just don’t eat crap. Its pretty simple. I was 300 lbs, I stopped drinking soda save for 1x per week, and cut out everything bad that I really didn’t need. Started working out nearly daily but still ate a ton of good food. Now I am 240 and dropping.

Bodybuilders have a saying:

Work like a slave
Eat like a pig
Body like a god

It is pretty true I think.

Eat lighter meals, with more snacks in between. Lots of fluids and exercise. Sweat!