The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

This is a mustache twisting moment.

As is this:

And this is just butter.

So, here we are, back on FOX Business, where I wonder why nothing ever gets done —

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/04/24/ratcliffe_adam_schiff_led_coordinated_effort_to_mislead_the_american_people_about_hunter_biden_ahead_of_2020_election.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/04/24/ratcliffe_durham_investigation_working_with_five-year_statute_of_limitations_for_federal_conspiracy_charges.html

Hunter Biden is already facing a federal investigation over his tax filing, which insiders say has widened to include potential money laundering and violations of lobbying laws. Former business partners have reportedly been cooperating with the feds. House leaders have vowed to subpoena the younger Biden before Congress to answer questions should they retake control of the chamber in 2022.

Chief among the unanswered questions is the identity of the Big Guy — a figure mentioned in the hard drive as someone who would receive a slice of equity in a deal with a Chinese energy company.

Tony Bobulinski, another Hunter Biden business partner who appeared frequently in hard-drive emails, has said there is “no question” President Biden was “the big guy.”

If you should skating, on the thin ice of modern life —

Another day another scandal for slow Joe crow.

The Democratic Party is getting sicker by the day, suppressing information is anti-democratic.

The sad thing is no one on the party is speaking out.

Republicans at least have men of integrity like Mitt Romney and Ben Sasse.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

nice password.

My password is f–ked up. Don’t be offended!” he said, before announcing that it was “analf–k69” or something to that extent. His inebriated condition made it difficult to understand is speech. My eyes widened a bit, and I told him that maybe it would be best if he tried to log in himself.

1 Like

This article is not well vetted. The note at the end says the owner didn’t return for over a year (setting that I’ve heard stated in a variety of sources) and was then turned over to the fbi, but it’s been previously reported (by the nypost) that the FBI took them in dec 2019 (dropped off in Apr 2019). It’s also interesting that Isaac is describing Hunter’s facial expressions while previously saying he couldn’t positively I’d who dropped it off due to his vision issues. I still don’t know what to make of these laptops - the truth, whatever it turns out to be, is certainly fucked; it’ll be interesting to finally get the whole story from issac rather than a story as steered and edited by interviewers.

Funding?? Have his income streams suddenly dried up for some mysterious reason? Since when do lawyers pay clients’ back taxes?

Fixated? Nah. I just reads, and remembers.

A dirty treasure dig for sure.

The site, BidenLaptopEmails.com, also allows users to download all the emails for Mac or Windows computers.

1 Like

Man, they better not have altered one word of anything. Let it ride.

1 Like

BREAKING NE—- oh no it’s not. Just news to NBC.

What a joke.

Morris appears to be framing the entire question of what occurred as a Hollywood who-done-it. His graphic representations insinuate that the laptop was cloned and passed among a cast of characters that include several Trump advisers. The slides, though, offer nothing in terms of proof. Instead, they include cartoon-like drawings and contain a classic movie tease: “Coming soon!”

And not a joke:

1 Like

30 lawyers. That’s not cheap. Hmm, how will the Bidens ever pay for this :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe the Obamas can help a brother out.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/05/29/rep_darrell_issa_hunter_bidens_foreign_business_cant_be_explained_in_any_other_way_than_as_a_payoff.html

Rep. Darrell Issa: Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Can’t Be Explained In Any Other Way Than As A Payoff

Yeah, we know. Why aren’t the dems being pounded on this every day?