The biggest threat to America......is fascism

[quote=“ratlung”]
No, just searching for some hope.[/quote]

Hope ends in Calais.

[quote=“ratlung”][quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“ratlung”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]"[color=purple]Otter: Ladies and gentlemen, I’ll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules or took a few liberties with our female party guests – we did. But you can’t hold a whole fraternity responsible for the actions of a few sick, perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn’t we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn’t this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you … isn’t this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but we’re not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America![/color]"…Animal House[/quote]So are you saying that the guys in the Bush administration are sick, perverted individuals? That would be something completely new from your keyboard.[/quote]ratlung -
you guys will go to any end searching for a spinn…don’t ya? :unamused:[/quote]No, just searching for some hope. :rainbow: :flowers:[/quote]Thats why we have elections. You do vote don’t you?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“ratlung”][quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“ratlung”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]"[color=purple]Otter: Ladies and gentlemen, I’ll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules or took a few liberties with our female party guests – we did. But you can’t hold a whole fraternity responsible for the actions of a few sick, perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn’t we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn’t this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you … isn’t this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but we’re not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America![/color]"…Animal House[/quote]So are you saying that the guys in the Bush administration are sick, perverted individuals? That would be something completely new from your keyboard.[/quote]ratlung -
you guys will go to any end searching for a spinn…don’t ya? :unamused:[/quote]No, just searching for some hope. :rainbow: :flowers:[/quote]Thats why we have elections. You do vote don’t you?[/quote]

Let’s hope the best for the next elections then.

Next ones are in November. So you will vote in the next election?

Next ones are in November. So you will vote in the next election?[/quote]

Well, in the U.S. they don’t let me vote, although I have lived there long enough. For what its worth, for foreign country elections, I usually do support a party on a less physical basis.

Well, in the U.S. they don’t let me vote, although I have lived there long enough. For what its worth, for foreign country elections, I usually do support a party on a less physical basis.[/quote]

You forfeit the right of opinion on any matter regarding the Government if you don’t vote. Like a fart in the wind…gone…forever.

Well, in the U.S. they don’t let me vote, although I have lived there long enough. For what its worth, for foreign country elections, I usually do support a party on a less physical basis.[/quote]

You forfeit the right of opinion on any matter regarding the Government if you don’t vote. Like a fart in the wind…gone…forever.[/quote]

Why don’t you reread my post. Another clue, NON US-CITIZEN

Hell, I wish I could vote there. If anybody would be interested, they would get as many votes as they wanted.

[quote=“ratlung”]
Well, in the U.S. they don’t let me vote, although I have lived there long enough. [/quote]

Doesn’t have anything to do with the length of time you’ve lived there. You have to be a citizen and be registered to vote.

[quote=“Doctor Evil”][quote=“ratlung”]
Well, in the U.S. they don’t let me vote, although I have lived there long enough. [/quote]

Doesn’t have anything to do with the length of time you’ve lived there. You have to be a citizen and be registered to vote.[/quote]

I know, and I completely understand the reasons behind it. Actually, although I wish the result would turn out differently, I never really wanted to be a part of it anyways. I do find the time before and after the election quiet amusing. It always reminds me of a political satire, but knowing that the nonsense they broadcast during that time is actually meant seriously, that makes it all even more funny. :smiley: