The Bill Gates thread

Good piece by RFK Jr

1 Like

Zero hedge. Nuff said.

Too bad he hasn’t been arrested

RFK Jr? Can’t agree more. The man is responsible for much illness and many deaths.

I’m surprised that Bill hasn’t spoken about vitamin D!

Perhaps large pharmaceutical companies need to win the big lottery of covid19 pandemic?

It’s OK for me and not for thee:

:face_vomiting:

He also noted, “A very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late” referring to former Miss Sweden Dr. Eva Andersson-Dubin and her 15-year-old daughter, who were also in attendance.

WTF

1 Like

Much ado?

“For years I have been a trustee – an inactive trustee at that – of only one recipient of my funds, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. I am now resigning from that post, just as I have done at all corporate boards other than Berkshire’s,” Buffett said.

Maybe that light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.

Buy the media, etc… No surprise to many:

So, CA says no to nuclear power. BG buys a state within a state and has furrenners build him a nuclear power plant for his indoor hydroponic garden?

Share a birthday with him.

Hopefully they deliver. Immediate, clean power right where it’s needed with minor footprint.

Are his lawyers that stupid or lazy to not look into ND farm laws?

Wrigley’s office informed the trust that all corporations or limited liability companies are strictly “prohibited from owning or leasing farmland or ranchland in the state of North Dakota” and “engaging in farming or ranching.”

“In addition, the law places certain limitations on the ability of trusts to own farmland or ranchland,” the letter said.

Red River Trust has 30 days to respond from June 21 to Kerrie Helm, the AG’s Corporate Farming Enforcement Division, about the farm purchase.

“Our office needs to confirm how your company uses this land and whether this use meets any of the statutory exceptions, such as the business purpose exception, so that we may close this case and file it in our inactive files,” the letter continued.

A corporation or LLC “found in violation” of the anti-corporate farming laws could face harsh penalties, such as a $100k fine and one year to divest the land.

AgWeek revealed the trust spent $13.5 million on a 2,100-acre potato farm in Pembina County in November 2021.

1 Like

Partly depends on if there penalty is as you quoted with an AND, or ‘A corporation or LLC “found in violation” of the law has up to a year to divest itself of the land or face a penalty “up to $100,000,” the letter said.’ per the referenced agweek article.

$100k to him is like a buck to you.

Maybe the price tag was too attractive?