The Bodhi Way (三乘菩提)

To Zla’od

• dear, dear me. I didn’t know that you are also a hard core Tibetan Tantrism till now. Still, never know if you would later on reconsider and change to learn the true Buddhism teaching; so while you still can, please mending your karma.

[quote] Zla’od wrote
Out of curiosity, what makes you so sure that Padmasambhava is in hell? [/quote]
Where did I ever write Padmasambhava is in hell?? Its a common sense that he reborn to demon rakshasa land …
Apparently its in Tibetan Tantrism teaching to twist and fabricate, they are trained to these.
Goes to show how did Tibetan tantrism faking themselves into Buddhism by fabricating ever since.

This is one of key reasons that all true Buddha Shakyamuni followers nowadays must step forward openly to clarify Buddhism from Tantrism and Lamaism. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Quite obviously people who like to fooling around in Tibetan Tantrism don’t care their next reborn to demon realms; according to many TB resource, there are many their masters already reborn to His rakshasa realm. well heck, they sure enjoying evil way, don’t they?!

legend … symbol … whatever. Padmasambhava was once a real person back in that history, Tibetan tantrism like to name him “second Buddha”. Yes? Yes.
Its not my fault that Padmasambhava ended up in Rakshasa realm. Don’t be mad at me.
That is purely his own karma force.

Wake up, people, please wake up.

Okay, from your remarks it seems that “demon rakshasa land” is not hell. In that case, what makes you think Padmasambhava is in demon rakshasa land? Have you been there?

Did you ever hear the story about the old woman who venerated a dog’s skull, believing it to be a Buddhist relic? They say she became enlightened anyway, because what mattered was her intention. In that case, someone who worships Padmasambhava as the second Buddha ought at least to receive a higher rebirth, even if they turned out to be wrong about Padmasambhava. Right?

[quote=“Zla’od”]Okay, from your remarks it seems that “demon rakshasa land” is not hell. In that case, what makes you think Padmasambhava is in demon rakshasa land? Have you been there?

Did you ever hear the story about the old woman who venerated a dog’s skull, believing it to be a Buddhist relic? They say she became enlightened anyway, because what mattered was her intention. In that case, someone who worships Padmasambhava as the second Buddha ought at least to receive a higher rebirth, even if they turned out to be wrong about Padmasambhava. Right?[/quote]

Dear Zla’od, I think in this forum we are all doing and saying out of good intent. However, asking have sentient beings in this realm been to rakshasa land is just like asking have you ever been to heaven? I myself havn’t been to rakshala land, but I always recognizing the whole through the observation of the part, every words from this forum, including Akikarmika, Triceratops and Buddhism.

It’s kind of having strange strandard in Tibet tantrism, regardless the status of female, having sex for ritul, peel off skin for drum in order to summon ghost. The point is practicing trantic sex is leading to a place that drinking blood, eating flesh and having sex with opposite sex, including father and daughter, grandmother and grandson.

If we people in this forum take rakshasa, this kind of world, as heavn, just like those Tibetan trantic practioner stated, then I think we need to define word by word in advance.

Blindly following without pondering will lead us to a very dangerours situtation, like a bollon let go by holder in the everning party accidentially, can not control where to go, nothing can happen but end with brust into the dark.

Of course I realize that neither of you have been to either heaven or the other place. In that case, how can you be so sure that Padmasamhava is in one and not the other? No doubt you believe this on the basis of some authority. Who is this authority? I know you like the Lotus Sutra, but Padmasambhava does not seem to be mentioned in it (whether to praise him or to damn him). So where…? As you say, we mustn’t blindly follow without pondering.

A few sex scandals can hardly represent an entire religious culture. Except for monks being preferred over nuns, women and men are equal in most Tibetan Buddhist groups. (The sexual iconography shows both together!)

Not nearly as common as you suppose, ritual being substantially less interesting!

Yes, they do have drums made of human skin. No, they don’t kill people to do it–that would be the Chinese, with their organ donations from prisoners

That’s not what Tibetan Buddhism is about. Ghosts are considered suffering sentient beings who cannot lead us to liberation, and are therefore unworthy of worship. The only time I’ve heard of them being summoned, is in the Chod ritual, so that they can be “fed” out of compassion. Of course one group might call another group’s enlightened Buddha or bodhisattva a ghost, as a means of belittling the other group. Perhaps that’s what you’re doing.

You’re really going to be disappointed if you ever visit a Tibetan dharma center. Most of these things are strictly symbolic.

hummm… still trying your chance denying it to general public … although your wicked heart knew that it is true.
But Tibetan Tantrism / Lamaism have trained you intentionally, to twist, deceive, fabricate all the way, typical example of how do they counterfeit penetrating into Buddhism through out history.

Its hard for general public to realize tantrism wicked truth, especially for Western users due to language barriers. Since it was only few decades ago they started to translate related doc into western languages, by this time tantrism lamas already learnt to hide their sinister part at the same time fabricating in translation, in order to confuse and cheat westerners into fake buddhism, the lama tantrism.

“ Footprints in the sand show where one has been ” where as in Asian languages, for example in Chinese, there are plenty plenty prints lamaism tantrism left throughout centuries doc in history., For these are too much too hard for them to cover all up. don’t it?!

a quick example as “guru’s seven lines prayer” and many more of course. We can see quite different translation they used in English version; you won’t be able seeing any Rakshasa land mentioned in English.

By the way, I’m surprised that you do not know the difference between hell realm and rakshasa demon realm. :ponder: Told you to go learnt Buddha Shakyamuni Bodhi path teaching.

:bow: But here I will provide to all readers some English citation regarding guru’s rakshasa land as the following :

Uh, just who do you think I AM? :unamused:

[quote=“Zla’od”]
Uh, just who do you think I am? :unamused:[/quote]

*** I sincerely hope to think that you are just being cheated into tantrism, same as the majority general tantrikas out there; and that you would begin to listen to your deep down subconscious (the 7th sense) calling to take heart refuge following real Buddhism Buddha Shakyamuni true heart teaching.

Because Buddha Bodhi Way should have been what you were looking for, to enable you embracing on going wisdom daily, and be harmony within yourself and society, shouldn’t it?!

But the time and circumstance is at such that fake or incomplete Buddhism being circulated all over … its teaching has always leading to a clogged dead end. I had experienced it and knew how it was felt …

well, now I can definitely say this: Fake and wrong teaching has no real strength at all, let alone its shady negative. Fake and wrong teaching can not, never bring ever lasting peacefulness, positive and power into life.

:bow: Ps: I sure will hope to post the above mentioned English citation at next, for real. :slight_smile:

Belitting others is violating the precepts ( 不自讚毀他), I won’t do it unless it’s matter of Correct Dharma. Please kindly do not say so.

It’s in book, better to find female aged 12 to 16, written by Tsongkhapa, Extended Treatise on the Progression of the Esoteric Path, translated into Chinese by dharmamasterFazun,Wondrous Favor Publishing Co., 1986, p.376.

Either we have different congnition of right and wrong or you are one of those prefer to listen to sweet lies, so life can be easier.

What is the definition of cult in your dictionary?

“A religion I don’t like”?

If you think Tsongkhapa is problematic, wait 'til you see what’s in the Bible, Qur’an, etc. And yet, out of this mass of very mixed material, people (and societies) seem to zoom in on those elements which speak to them, Usually these are the idealistic passages, but you found a line about sleeping with 12-year-olds. Okay, fine. How often do you suppose Gelugpa monks (who venerate Tsongkhapa) sleep with 12-16 year old girls? I struggle to think of a single example. Now if you had said boys, then yes, there is a huge problem with child sexual abuse in Tibetan monasteries. But pederasty hardly receives scriptural blessing.

** Glorious Copper-Colored Mountain (zangs mdog dpal ri).

(rnga g.yab zangs mdog dpal ri). The terrestrial pure land of Guru Rinpoche situated on the subcontinent Chamara to the south-east of the Jambu Continent. Chamara is the central of a configuration of nine islands inhabited by savage rakshas. In the middle of Chamara rises the majestic red colored mountain into the skies. On its summit lies the magical palace Lotus Light, manifested from the natural expression of primordial wakefulness. Here resides Padmasambhava in an indestructible bodily form transcending birth and death for as long as samsara continues and through which he incessantly brings benefit to beings through magical emanations of his body, speech and mind. [RY]
Glorious Mountain of Chamara (rnga g.yab dpal ri). The terrestrial pure land of Guru Rinpoche.

** Chamara (rnga g.yab). the southwestern island of the rakshasas, from which rises the Glorious Copper-colored Mountain (zangs mdog dpal ri).

** srin po - Raksha / rakshasa. The cannibal savages inhabiting the southwestern continent of Chamara.
At times ‘raksha’ refers to the unruly and untamed expression of ignorance and disturbing emotions. An evil being or demon [RY]

Rangjung Yeshe wiki Dharma dictionnary rywiki.tsadra.org/index.php/Glor … d_Mountain

*** by the way, the reason Copper-Colored Mountain is red, because there is No Tree at all, Nada!! Nada!! only red burnt bare land in which rakshasas like. And you think again, still fancy to be reborn to there???

Now you know 2560 years ago Buddha Shakyamunis’ profound Lotus Sutra teaching really has nothing to do with TB so called the lotus born, guru rinpoche; regardless all those fancy lotus etc., names that Tibetan and guru had hooked up with. :bow:

This is one of reasons TB tantrism could not / would not want to participating in Buddhas’ Sutras learning, because TB knew it all the way how they had fabricated their tantrism into fake Buddhism.

puking orgy sexual intercourse symbolic should be restricted. :bow:

Oh, so that’s what you meant! I didn’t realize that rakshasas figured in Padmasambhava’s iconography. Thank you for the reference. As for whether I would like to be reborn there, unfortunately, I don’t believe in the flat earth, although I do try to stay open-minded about these things.

Say what? Sounds like my old university.

To Zla’od

Sounds like your old university possessed profound good value; lucky you !!
Decent human consciousness value, should be deemed as the most important element in education.
Because this is what our societies needed most, as shown clearly in all over the world and in human history.

Same as Buddha Bodhi Way; the teaching of keeping a clear, clean consciousness through out methods of meditation skills and seeing wisdom path in mind, body, speech and action; as the basic Buddhism foundation; while seeking the Chan’s resonating in each’s own 8th sense, the Tathagatagarbha. Briefly speaking.

Apparently Lamas Tantra puking orgy random sexual intercourse method is totally against decent human spirits, causing pain, misfortune to families and societies; thus we say that its shady and negative, should be strictly restricted; it only belongs to the dark evil side with terrible effects.

By the way, I do hope that you understand the element in reincarnation and its relation with karma seeds / force; do you?! :bow:

You guys believe in the alayavijnana…? I never imagined I’d run into evangelical Cittamatrins!

Are you guys using Google translate, or is this some kind of Turette’s tic? The grammar would confuse Pazzuzu.

It reminds me of this time in kindergarten when, while getting off the school bus in front of my house, I whirled around and cursed the teacher with the worst oaths I knew (“You stupid, penis bottom dummy dumb!”). Then I ran into the house, where I thought I’d be safe. Imagine my horror as the doorbell rang a moment later. My bijas ripened very fast that day.

[quote=“Zla’od”]…I know you like the Lotus Sutra, but Padmasambhava does not seem to be mentioned in it (whether to praise him or to damn him).
[/quote]
Praise to your brilliant remark.
Indeed, Buddha Shakyamuni stated in the Lotus Sutra that Bodhisattva Maitreya is the coming Buddha on the Saha world.
Therefore, in any case, Padmasambhava should never have become anything close to a buddha or so.

It’s great that you’ve survived your horror or we sure would miss your wise remarks! Not always wise, of course!

For those who do not know to learn dharmas of alaya (storehouse) / the 8th consciousness; some of them said that all our seeds stored in the Void, waiting for each’s own ripened time …

Imagine what a terrible traffic jams would that be?! All of us, our seeds good and bad, old and new, lots lots seeds all over, starting from countless lives ago till now, all flux about in the Void waiting to be enforced …
Imagine all those ripened seeds dreadfully trying to figure out (not that they would know how to) who and where their old owners be at now? What if seeds rushing down from the Void but got the wrong owners? Ha ha ha… Senseless, don’t they?!

If without the function / dharmas of 7th consciousness /Root sense and 8th consciousness/ alaya – storehouse, our bodies being left with “six consciousness only” in which would result in an abrupt end after death, let alone the coming reincarnation and dharmas inconsistency. For the 6th consciousness die out within some eight hours after our bodies being pronounced dead. :bow:

[quote=“Zla’od”]
… or is this some kind of Turette’s tic? The grammar would confuse Pazzuzu.
… My bijas ripened very fast that day.[/quote]

Ha ha ha… I got to admit this: that was very funny!! :slight_smile: I had some good laugh … thank you.
Even googling how did Pazuzu look … too funny a name to be owned by an old devil.

You were right, I didn’t write that particular sentence well. But guess what? It happened bcs…
I apparently got a temporary brain dysfunctioning by trying to name some actual indecent Tantric sexual behavior to put into letters and words … my deep down subconscious/ the 7th consciousness / Root sense, at that time must had sensed Tantric shady vibes … and so responded bizarrely.

Good thing you know about karma seeds … bijas …
So do you know all seeds stored in each of us in the alaya (storehouse) / the 8th consciousness ? :bow:

[/quote]

Let’s see how H.H. has elegantly and efficiently worked his way up.
(1) My Land and My People
By H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama, [color=#0000FF]1962[/color]

Books written or translated in the past have certainly done a great service to Buddhism, but some of them are rather rough translations…
“For this reason, I can not think it correct to regard Tibetan Buddhism as separate from the original Buddhism preached in India, [color=#0000FF]or to call it Lamaism[/color]
, as some people have.” (p.200)

(2) Library of Tibetan Works and Archives,
The library was founded by His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama on June 11, [color=#0000FF]1970 [/color]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_o … d_Archives

(3) The Buddhism of Tibet and the Key to the Middle Way
By H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama, [color=#0000FF]1975[/color]
translated by Jeffrey Hopkins with Anne Leine

…Books written or translated in the past have certainly done a great service to Buddhism, but some of them, other than giving only a rough treatment of the path, cannot provide the deeper significance.To remedy this situation a cultural institution called the Library of Tibetan Work and Archives has been established. Among other activities, it has undertaken the translation into English of several works from original Tibetan sources...”(p. 18)
amazon.com/Buddhism-Tibet-Ke … 0042940877

(4) The Path to Bliss
By H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama,[color=#0000FF] 1991[/color]

[i]Such misunderstandings gave rise to the term[color=#0000FF] Lamaism.[/color] Fortunately, as more and more literature on Tibetan Buddhism is becoming available now in English and other major languages, a genuine appreciation of the system is emerging.[/i]” (p. 224)
amazon.com/gp/reader/1559391 … eader-link

H.H. has surely stepped his path to bliss after reaching his goal of changing Lamaism into Tibetan Buddhism with tremendous helps from the public.

If the mind too arises in dependence on imputation, then such reliance on alaya is not needed, and indeed is seen through (it is not seen through prior to understanding that mind is also imputed)

Funny that listening to your own propaganda and obsession with hating sex that you end up not studying the best Buddhist scholarship of the past 1000 yrs.

I just got back from a couple of weeks in Sikkim / Darjeeling. Saw about 14 gonpas. Orgies going on inside, or so I am told.

[quote=“triceratopses”]
Funny that listening to your own propaganda and obsession with hating sex that you end up not studying the best Buddhist scholarship of the past 1000 yrs.[/quote]

It’s so childish that you labeled me with hating sex … Since when general sex equals to Tantric beastly promiscuous sex??
Is this your prided logic training?? :laughing: :laughing:

Ooh, you meant your Lamaism Tantric scholarship, of the past 1000 yrs that I’ve missed out … Thanks, but a Big No.,
I really Don’t like those vicious looking Tantric promiscuous sex symbols … when ever I think of all those unfortunate females …
a lot of them under age young girls, being used as Tantric sex slaves, and of Tantrism negative cause and effect brought to societies … Sad thing. How would these be part of your “the best”??

Not to mention Tantric mis-sexual conduct practice, taking human skin and bone for rituals practice, and cheating to counterfeiting Buddhism, are totally against Buddha’s fundamental precepts teaching, to start with …