The buttons have moved!

I keep pressing “quote” when I meant “edit”, so you must have done it just to confuse me, or they don’t work properly or something. Can we move them back to the proper place please ?

(not really)

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]I keep pressing “quote” when I meant “edit”, so you must have done it just to confuse me, or they don’t work properly or something. Can we move them back to the proper place please ?

(not really)
[/quote]

Now just imagine when a mod hits the wrong one, editing your post (thus removing most of it) in the process of trying to quote it.

It does happen, occasionally. Ulp.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Now just imagine when a mod hits the wrong one, editing your post (thus removing most of it) in the process of trying to quote it.

It does happen, occasionally. Ulp.[/quote]Well, I never ever ever did that :liar:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Dragonbones”]Now just imagine when a mod hits the wrong one, editing your post (thus removing most of it) in the process of trying to quote it.

It does happen, occasionally. Ulp.[/quote]Well, I never ever ever did that :liar:[/quote]

Haha. Glad to know I’m not the only one, hehe.

(erm… the only one who DIDN’T do it, obviously).