The Buxiban 2005, a script

And then…

Don’t leave us dangling Tom. You’ve got a great story developing here. I can’t wait till the part where your main character starts developing signs of advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcasistic rage.

Or do you have other plans? Anyway, as bassman said, I’ll leave it to the master. :notworthy:

This rocks! It’s like The Office meets Taiwan. Can we have two episodes a week on set days so that everyone can tune in?

I hope Sarah isn’t sleeping with the Laoban. Maybe that’s why he’s paranoid about her TV being fixed! And is Steve going to get lucky with the reception girls?

I’m thinking of doing a spin-off series, probably involving that hot Eva girl and her Canadian boyfriend. Eva must have a Canadian boyfriend.

(Tom, there’s a lot of work in Taipei. But I suggest you stay in whatever village you are in now to get more material for The Buxiban. That’s got to be your priority. Don’t be selfish)

The Office meets Taiwan! Exactly. Isn’t there anybody else besides tomhill, shuaiguoren and myself who sees how much talent there is in the foriegn community here? In the local community? By the way, you know, the thing movie producers complain about the most is a lack of good scripts.