The Case for WMD's in Iraq

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Spook -
Whats your point?
Does the phrase “time line” mean anything to you?[/quote]

There are different sorts of “timelines.” Do you mean “timeline” as in this example:

“You’re lucky I’m not an English teacher, Cowboy of Tainan, or I’d make some smarmy comment about the fact that “timeline” isn’t a phrase, but I’m not so I won’t?”

Or do you mean this kind?

“The farmer quickly closed the barndoor after the horse had escaped.”

Perhaps you don’t mean timeline at all. Maybe what you really mean is “revised timeline.”

In that case, the answer is ‘yes.’

Now a question for you. Does the term “Cheshire Cat’s grin” mean anything to you?

Operation Iraqi Meltdown

"The Turkish armed forces have launched their first military operation along the Iraqi border where Turkish troops have concentrated for days.

The Northern Iraqi cities of Amedi and Zaho, sheltering Kurdish Workers’ Party (PKK) militants, were hit with mortar attacks in

I thought the significance of the breakout of cross-border hostilities between Turkish troops and Iraqi Kurds was self-explanatory.

Forget I said anything. Pretend it never happened.

Most sensible thing that you have ever said.

Most sensible thing that you have ever said.[/quote]

Fred, have you noticed that the more “you guys” try to persuade people that you’re the solution, the more they seem to conclude otherwise?

April 28-30 Poll Results

In other words, keep on doing what you’re doing. Don’t change a thing. :laughing:

Spook:

Guess what? The next presidential election is not until 2008. hee hee hee