The cat came back....and it doesn't look good

It looks as though she has gained some weight. Lord knows she needed to, she was just a bag of bones.

[quote=“Dr_Zoidberg”]It’s hard to believe that’s the pathetic little creature we took to the vet less than a week ago. What a difference a few days of proper care can make.[/quote]Amazing isn’t it. That cat needed care badly but some milder cases are just as impressive. I sometimes find that a bit of care and attention make these pets hang on. They don’t think like we do but they do have hope somehow and only caring people can give that to a desperate animal. :notworthy:

Your pictures do not open Minou. If I quote you and use the URL, I can see the pictures but they do not show in the thread. You should try www.photobucket.com

bobepine

[quote=“Minou”]I went to see Ditch Kitty this morning again. She is doing better and better. She was walking and meowing to me this morning.

My husband’s racing this weekend in Taipei so I won’t be able to go check on Ditch Kitty. Hoever, the vet will call me if anything happens.

I’ll be posting more pictures on my blog next Tuesday when we get back.

I also made a lot of cat nip toys to sell for Ditch Kitty’s vet bill. If any of you is interested just email me or pm me.

Thanks.[/quote]

Send me any other pics you take and I’ll post them for you, Minou. :sunglasses:

She looks much better! :slight_smile: :bravo: :notworthy:

Before:

Taken the night she reappeared.

After:

Look what a few days of proper care can do.

Dear all,
I am very sorry to tell you all that DK has past away on Friday evening while I was driving up to Taipei with my husband’s team.

I was really upset when the vet told me coz I was there that morning and DK seemed doing okay. They told me that they’ve found a big brouse on DK’s tommy and took another X-ray and found internal bleeding. Altho, it has been taken care of but I guess she was badly injert.

I am still in the middle arraging the next race for my husband’s team then I will going to the vet tomorrow to pay the bill.

:cry: