The Durham Investigation Thread

The press release by the TET said that the DDIS had carried out “operational activities” that violated Danish law and violated the privacy of Danish citizens. It also said that the illegal “operational activities” had taken place “for as many as six years”. However, the watchdog added that, given the “classified content” of the intelligence service’s mission and activities, it could “not provide further information to the public”. It is believed, however, that the controversy involves a system of mass surveillance of telecommunications, which somehow collected information exchanged domestically between Danish citizens, or between them and foreign nationals. The DDIS is forbidden by law to spy on the domestic activities of Danes.

Wait a minute. Spying on citizens? No, never happens in democratic countries.

Every government does what it can get away with.

Of course they did.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1304594027770241026

Didn’t know Muellers team seized all Trump teams cell phones. Then they reset and delete 31 of their own when the IG asks for them. :clown_face:

Just add it to the ever increasing list of their misdeeds.

1 Like

Well, Billary is a good example at doing things like this.

1 Like

This might leave a mark, seems the IC was aware Hillary Clinton was going to stir up a scandal about Trump and Russians involving hackers going back to late July and by Sept 7 someone in the IC had sent Comey and Strzok a referral regarding this plan of Hillary’s.

Maybe they can ask him at his hearing tomorrow about it.

edit/ James Comey to testify in 30 minutes.

1 Like

Comey time.

Graham better deliver.

He squirms nicely.

For the record, I disagree with the title if this thread. There is no hoax, Trump’s involvement with Putin is real.

@Mick perhaps we could discuss in this thread

Sure, are you taking about the gang of eight?

You know they are known as corruption junction central right?

“It’s very disturbing to me that, 35 days before an election, the director of national intelligence would release unverified Russian rumint,” or rumor intelligence, Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.) told reporters.

Then what would you call Lindsay graham?

So you think Jill Stein is innocent too? Tulsi? They didn’t meet with Russia?
But Clinton did?

Ha this is the Mark Warner that wants to hook up with Oleg Deripaska the client and perhaps owner of Christopher Steele to dig dirt on Trump.

He is the swamp.

Seems like revenge to me, and slander which he knows isn’t true.

“I’m not saying whether it’s true or not,” Graham told reporters. “I’m asking Democrats, do you give a damn whether the FBI investigated it, or do you just care only about investigating Trump?”

When pressed on why he released the information even though it was unverified, Graham called it “the ultimate double standard.”

“They took the whole damn country through hell for two and a half years — and is it far-fetched to believe that the Clinton campaign would do something like this after Christopher Steele?” Graham said referring to the author of an unverified dossier of claims about Trump’s connections to Russia.

Look up Mark Warner and Oleg Deripaska, then we can talk some more.

The Senate gang of eight was part of the attempt to stop Trump, both Republicans and Democrats.

It’s also why things are so fucked up right now, because people like Lindsey Graham knew all about it, Marco Rubio was funding Fusion GPS before Clinton.

I give you the swamp.

There were some more Strzok text messages released but for the TLDR for dummy version this sums it up nicely.

1 Like
1 Like