The Comedy Stylings of the Global Times and CCP!

The global united front is the self-glorification of the CCP!

The money printing press is switched on full power 24/7/365!

You know I was being sarcastic, right?

Yes!

1 Like

Let’s start with K-Man;

For its part, the Chinese Ice Hockey Association described the fight as “collision,” but pledged that such an incident would not reoccur, according to the report.

COLLISION.

LMAO.

3 Likes

The irony lol

https://www.rt.com/news/466894-china-twitter-facebook-hongkong/

5 Likes

“Beijing has accused Twitter and Facebook of censoring mainland Chinese people’s views on the Hong Kong protests”

The rebuttal should be:“Wumaos aren’t real people, #checkm8

7 Likes

That’s so cute. Did the official bust out into a laugh?

1 Like

Retaliation by CCP is on near horizon!
Be careful!

CX is now toeing the red line plus all levels downwards from now on to bow to Pooh Bear and his reign of ten thousand years!

Facebook and Twitter is a thing in China?

Plenty of wumaos use them, to spread nonsense even outside of china.

1 Like

I’m glad China banned Facebook. Imagine the waoboa crowd all on Facebook.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-08-22-05-50-05

These 3 lines came together randomly nicely…yes andrew, the irony

Is “waoboa” weibo?

1 Like

Yeah. I meant weibo

1 Like

News in Canada is the same. Every time a Chinese national is arrested for whatever reasons s/he almost always rebuts with human rights violations.
LOL

2 Likes

Now you can watch the CCP’s newest comedian attempt to accuse Facebook and Twitter of censorship in their newest standup routine! Please give it up for Foreign Ministry Spokesman MISTER Geng Shuang!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

When they had some sort of youth hockey tournament here a few years ago - think it was an Asian qualifying match or something - the Chinese team was talented though absolutely filthy. Fans of whoever they were playing would be on their feet the entire time as they would simply assault players in the open ice. Worse were the Chinese fans (parents, I assume) who would turn around and cheer in the direction of other fans whenever their players would do anything that could injure another kid.

Not long ago the Chinese and HK hockey teams had a match, HK won and the Chinese players assaulted them. It was just few weeks ago. It looks like they’re taught to be trash players as kids, and they keep that as adults.

Edit: found it

1 Like

This was the tournament that I was thinking of though I didn’t see this. They did the precise same thing in an earlier match though - fight when shaking hands, pull out the flag and scream at the fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEiaICzSJtk

1 Like

Oh, oh, I just had a thought: how will Chinese athletes behave when competing in the Olympics…in Japan? After seeing this, and remembering the guy mocking the others for doping while he himself has a history with illegal substances…oh boy.