The Complete Health Program Thread

I’ve upped my iodine to 6mg twice daily. For some reason I can’t edit my original post.

You waited too long.

So how can we do constantly evolving threads? Start a new thread every time? Seems weird. I’ve never encountered that on any other forum before. I’ve been editing the original posts of some threads to keep them current for almost a decade.

You can’t. It’s a forum. Most people reading the thread will automatically go to the bottom. This is why I post updates as a new post in the house buying saga.

You have to eventually finalise what you say.

1 Like

But you can do that on every other forum I’ve ever used. In fact, it’s usually encouraged. You just add a date for the update on the OP and bump the thread with a message the OP has been updated. That way all the important stuff can be easily found in the first post. Is that a deliberate choice here or a software bug?

As far as I know, the time limit values are default. You need to take that up in Site Feedback.

This is also a 22 year old forum. While the software is up to date, we’re used to doing things a certain way too.

I think we also have wikis that can be edited.

Ask @tempogain in Site Feedback.

2 Likes

It’s not that important here, but something like a tutorial for being an APRC or something might really need it.

I converted it to wiki. Try editing now. @WongUser

I am curious myself.

2 Likes

Here are my latest numbers.

Too line is weight, middle line is skeletal muscle and third line is percent body fat.

I’d like to gain weight so I’ll start eating more. I’m happy with the results overall. Look like a skinned squirrel. Will start hanging out at the pool.