The completely useless obvious advice thread

What’s a “squirrel”?

0 Likes

You…but smaller and in black and white.

0 Likes

Bullshit

0 Likes

You’re right. Should be: you…but smaller and brownish-gray.

0 Likes

It seems very odd that this post, directly addressing the post to which it replies, was moved but the earlier post was not. Simply inexplicable.

0 Likes

The other post was edited to remove the insinuation that a certain person was smurfing. Without that, the response doesn’t make any sense, unless we take it as useless advice.

If it really upsets you that your post is being taken as useless advice, we can move it somewhere else.

0 Likes

I don’t know what smurfing is. The post of mine you moved was a response to the part of the post ahead of it that you did not move. Riggers made a statement. I said it was incorrect. Riggers pointing to something else that may also be incorrect. My post pointed out that non-sequitur.

0 Likes

Oh, very sorry. I thought you were reacting to his insinuation that you were doing something improper (i.e. that he was distracting the audience from the substance of your argument by attacking you instead).

0 Likes

No worries, it’s obviously not important. I just ignored the personal stuff because that’s usually not fruitful to pursue.

And thanks for the info. Smurfing sounds like what I know as sock-puppetteering.

0 Likes

This here thread be for completely useless obvious advice, and with that in mind all ya’lls completely obvious useless advice will not be tolerabled

2 Likes

Duly noted, sir. :bowing:

1 Like

When you close your eyes, you can no longer see :open_mouth:

0 Likes

The secret to living a long life is; not dying.

0 Likes

Secret is not obvious.

1 Like

Don’t fart during meetings. People will remember it and hold it against you forever.

0 Likes

9 out of 10 coma patients agree.

0 Likes

Whatever happened to looking inward?

2 Likes

this should have been posted here.

2 Likes

You were provoking.

0 Likes

If you want to lose weight, stop eating.

0 Likes