The Conspiracy Theory Thread

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Mordeth”]I don’t know why you’d show this pic
This was taken BEFORE the crash. And the consiracy theorists use it to show how someone made a landing strip for the plane to follow into the building…so it would specifically hit the part of the building that was “cleared” for “renovations” .[/quote] Mordeth -
No, it was not taken “before the crash.”
It is an aerial image showing the ground-strike pathway Flt 77 ’ followed on its way to striking the Pentagon.
I believe the key words in your post are "…the consiracy theorists use it to show how someone made a landing strip for the plane to follow into the building…so it would specifically hit the part of the building that was “cleared” for “renovations”

Again, not directing anything at you personally, just using your Q’s to help with the “Conspiracy” debunking… :slight_smile:[/quote]

Actually, according to the link someone posted debunking the theory, that photo was taken on Sep. 7th, 2001 - four days prior to the event.

Well for the twin towers they sure can’t deny it was planes that hit…but they say there was no way the planes made them collapse…pre-placed explosives did that. And to be honest…I believe that. You have a recording telling his captain that the fires are contained and controllable…then the fire cheif hears some secondary explosions…and the building collapses on his firemen.

And for the pentagon they aren’t sure what hit it…maybe a missle…maybe a miltary plane with an air/fuel bomb as a payload.

As to what they gained…they gained the whole country’s support in attacking an oil rich country…and we all know where Bush’s closest supporters have their money invested in.

Here’s my genuine question: If Al Qaeda publicized responsibility of all their strikes prior to 9/11, why didn’t they accept responsibility of ‘the big one’? Why was the only clue to bin Laden’s involvement a grainy video with a guy who’s dressed up as bin Laden talking about planning the attacks, but who is obviously black and right-handed, when bin Laden is more white and left-handed?

Actually, I think Iraq is a diversion.

Afghanistan is where it’s at. There is a pipeline being built that will run through Afghanistan and Pakistan to the Indian Ocean. The oil will then be taken right to China.

Guess who owns the pipeline? :smiley:

How ironic that OBL was in Afghanistan and we became butt buddies with Musharaf so fast, huh? OBL worked for the CIA, and taking Afghanistan was a coup! No wonder we can’t find him. He’s living off his CIA pension in the Bahamas and his name is Bill Johnson. He’ll be a hero in American history books in a hundred years.

:wink:

Would that be the 85% who believe the government lies to us or the 15% who don’t?

Thanks for saying sorry by the way - you must have some feelings after all.

I’ll refer to sheeple as jellyfish next time.

Open wide your government wants to spoon feed you some bullshit.
That’s it wider.
Now close and swallow.
You’ll soon be just like the furniture.

I usually strenously avoid posting in IP so I’ll just post quickly then duck and run for cover.

Sherlock Holmes (well, Conan Doyle actually) said:
“Once we have eliminated the possible, the impossible must be true, however improbable.”
I feel that this principle must appeal to a lot of conspiracy theorists. But I think they’re getting the wrong end of the stick, going for the improbable solution first. This was surely never the eminent detective’s intention.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5658198482624505213&q=pentagon

okay, so the pentagon released this today. i really tried to freeze the frame at the right spot where it would supposedly “hush all conspiracy theories”. cnn’s jamie mcintyre also had an interesting defensive attitude on what he said about there not being confiramation or any proof of an actual jumbo jet hitting the pentagon. and the gas station and the hotel (sheraton/hilton?) surveilance videos are nowhere.

my best frozen frame of the video looks nothing like the tip of a jumbo jet’s nose. if anything, this just makes me a little more interested.

After scanning this thread, I am forced to come to the negative conclusions drawn by Horkheimer and other members of the Frankfurt School and adherents of Critical Theory (even though sympathetic to Marxism). This is OBVIOUSLY a clear example of the destructive seeds within the Enlightenment that would bring with it the demise of the very system of rationalism which it sought to create. Here, we have products of Western universities who care barely read much less critically and barely write much less critically giving vent to the most incredible theories. Naturally, no proof can be entered as evidence against such “theories” since by its very nature, the evidence would be “compromised” by government agencies in charge of lying to the American and world public. Of course, the fact that the all knowing secret agencies totally blew it on 911 and to some degree even on the wmds in Iraq is besides the point since that was the point all along. The US government wanted to invade Iraq to take over its oil, none of which we control today, to rack up a $200 billion bill and to face an insurgency to basically keep the dream of war alive. After all, who among us does not own defense stocks? Right? And if I am going to retire in comfort, this war, this terrorism, this violence must, simply must continue. If it does not, I can say good bye to fatty French dinners of great expense, my Champagne account and all the other perks that go with being a Fat Cat wannabe. It is all so clear to me now. That is why I am leaning toward belief in Leftwing, anti-religious, existentialism and the social theories advocated by the adherents of Critical Theory but then perhaps that was the Illuminati’s plan all along? Maybe this is just two sides of the book case to control the debate? How devilishly clever. Oh and guess what? I tried to contact the Illuminati but all they did was threaten me with the shapeshifting reptilians. Fuckers!

Check it out for yourself if you don’t believe me: www.illuminati.org

caviar and champagne and trust funds aside, I don’t think the argument was that the US government itself was out to get iraqi oil, but that businesses and persons were manipulating the gov’t for their own gain. It’s not like the govt sells gasoline to people. duh. So let’s look at who has benefited? Oil interests (price of oil going up from ‘scarce supply’ and ‘bottlenecks’), military-industrial complex (from more arms spending), cheney and his gang at halliburton (the usual we’ll overcharge for providing nothing)… Really you must get your news from John Stewart and Stephen Colbert. :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“cake”]Would that be the 85% who believe the government lies to us or the 15% who don’t?[/quote]To quote Bill Hicks, all governments are lying cocksuckers. But that doesn’t mean going to the opposite extreme makes sense.

[quote]I’ll refer to sheeple as jellyfish next time. [/quote]Feel free. You’ll look like a tool either way.

[quote]Open wide your government wants to spoon feed you some bullshit.
That’s it wider.
Now close and swallow.
You’ll soon be just like the furniture.[/quote]You seem to be under the misapprehension that this is a binary decision. Either you’re a tin-foil-hat-wearing, Reptilians-run-the-world nutjob, or you’re a blind follower of Big Brother. I hate to break this to you, but that’s not true. Shades of gray, my dear, misled fellow poster. This is not an all-or-nothing deal here.

There’s little doubt western civilization is degenerating. The symptoms are all around us in the form of increasingly irrational beliefs and behaviour.

It doesn’t help to stem this tide of decay at all though when the most powerful person in western civilization is himself a spinner of grand crackpot conspiracies full of smoke and ill will.

Ahhh…this thread is coming along nicely… :bravo:

[quote=“cake”]Would that be the 85% who believe the government lies to us or the 15% who don’t?
[/quote]

I’m sure more than 85% believe the governments lie sometimes. I’d worry more about someone who says the gov’t never lies.

Getting back to the Pentagon. Given that you have already destroyed the two biggest buildings in America, killing nearly 3000 people, why would you bother with another couple of hundred by making a small dent in the Pentagon? Sure, the Pentagon is a symbol of the American defence infrastructure, this is probably what went through the terrorists’ minds. But why would the gov’t take the risk? With such precise planning to get the twin towers to fall, don’t you think it would be uncharacteric to do such a sloppy job at the Pentagon?

And who flew the planes? Sure we know the Muslim fundamentalists are willing to martyr themselves but this is certainly less common in America. Or did the American gov’t trick these Muslims into their plan?

What always worries me about 9/11 was how well planned and executed it was! mean, it wasn’t amateurish like the Bali bomb or any other Al Queda attack, it was almost perfect in every detail. Now don’t attack me just yet but i just don’t see those Bearded idiots we see on our TV screens every now and then actually being able to plan, and most importantly of all, act out this sort of attack! I just don’t see it! Then again, I can’t see George W or Dick C being able to do it either! So, the problem I have with 9/11 is ‘Who is capable of planning and committing such an event?’ especially after seeing the so called great Al Zarquarwi being unable to fire an AK-47!! Please!! The London bombs were carried out by 4 idiots with less the

I know the answer to that one anyonefortiffin. Could it be that we have killed off about 2/3rds of the al Qaeda leadership, have the remaining leaders on the run and have stopped the financial flows that supplied such “resourcefulness?” Just a theory of mine and one that perhaps is out of order by being posted under this thread…

What’s Jimmy Carter’s alibi on the day in question? He can fly a plane. Did anybody think of that?

Why Spookster:

Are you trying to curry favor with me? haha

[quote=“fred smith”]Why Spookster:

Are you trying to curry favor with me? haha[/quote]

I don’t know what came over me, Fred. You’re not in the vicinity, are you?

Neither!
Although I’m always sceptical when I see people openly equate reptilians-run-the-world and nutjobs and ignore christianity or any other monolithic religion fairy tale.
Why isn’t the pope a nut job or anyone who follows him? He believes in a big man in the sky looking down on the world listening to billions of people talking with their hands pressed together. That is as insane to me as any reptilians-running-the world theory.

Anyway, I would like someone to explain how the alledged people making the alledged cell phone calls on the planes would call a spouse or mother and use their full name.
“Hi, this is John Smith, your son.”
No one reading this has ever or will ever do that.

The new pentagon footage proves nothing (if they wanted to, they could release the footage from the 80 plus cameras that show what it was that hit the pentagon).
It’s irrelevent anyway.
How can anyone explain Builing 7 being “pulled”
The governments hands are dirty. They were involved in 9/11. They needed a “new pearl harbor” and just like the gulf of Tonkin incident, they got it.

What does your tinfoil hat say? Or are you getting radio messages from your fillings?

fred