The Conspiracy Theory Thread

[quote=“Anyone for Tiffin?”]The London bombs were carried out by 4 idiots with less the

[quote=“Perry Logan”]If you think it’s easy to rig three office buildings in downtown Manhattan with enough explosives to bring them down without anyone noticing, you might be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you think invisible elves set charges in WTC7 while it was burning, you might be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you think the perps managed to crash into the buildings at the exact locations of the secretly-rigged explosives without setting off the explosives prematurely, you might be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you think these same incredible perps FORGOT to put wreckage around the Pentagon, you might be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you think the guy who shot his friend in the face and keeps falling asleep at public functions was the mastermind, you might be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you think fact-checking is a waste of time, you may be a 9/11 conspiracy nut. (Have you considered making a documentary?)
If disagreeing with you is certain proof that someone is an agent, you might be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you think all the other 9/11 truth people are for the birds, but you have it all figured out, you may be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you just can’t believe how stupid and brainwashed everyone but you is, you may be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
If you think everyone is laughing with you, you may be a 9/11 conspiradroid.
If you think it’s cool and patriotic to make false accusations of mass murder, you must be a 9/11 conspiracy nut.
[/quote]

You see! That’s the point! If we are so good at finding these bearded nutcases with bombs and getting rid of them as Fred and his followers like to believe, then how the hell did 7/7 happen? It was so amateurish it was untrue and the security services knew 3 of the 4 who did it. They even had the phone number of one of them on file from an earlier ‘operation’ but just didn’t know who it belonged to. Why didn’t they just call?
Just off tack a bit. Another conspiracy has come to the fore today. The conspiracy is that Afghanistan is a free and safe country and that the taliban are gone! Here’s the latest from yet another hellhole with more hell to come!! news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4992462.stm
Cake, you are right! Our governments are up to their necks in this along with the beardies and any others who may or may not profit from prolonging this mess! Conspiracy! Don’t you believe it!

This is how the film would look like if a plane hit it.

Just shows how easy it can be faked too.

prisonplanet.com/articles/may200 … lylook.htm

Seen this before?

youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc& … nited%2093

[quote=“Rascal”]Seen this before?

youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc& … nited%2093[/quote]

I can remember the day of 9/11. And I remember hearing that two planes hit the twin towers. And that another one was oing to hit the pentagon, but the passengers fought back and it didn’t reach it’s target. I remember hearing that…that day.

OMFG, the terrorists/government are planning to Photoshop the Pentagon!

This is a clip from the CameraPlanet 9/11 Archive. A firefighter at ground zero clearly says that the building must be cleared because there is a bomb inside. This adds to the weight of testimony from firefighters that bombs were evident in the WTC.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … earing+out

Don’t worry, just remember to change the tinfoil regularly and you’ll be fine.

A ridiculous statement coming from someone criticising the sheeple thing.

A ridiculous statement coming from someone criticising the sheeple thing.[/quote]PTPD.

I don’t touch ANY narcotics.
What should I do become a mainstream zombie like yourself who fleets around threads trying to be a smart arse with inane wisecracks?

[quote=“cake”]I don’t touch ANY narcotics.
What should I do become a mainstream zombie like yourself who fleets around threads trying to be a smart arse with inane wisecracks?[/quote]A++++ would read again.

Tetsuo is just helping to discredit the non-conspiracy side of this arguement. Someone gives more evidence…and he responds with a lame joke. Gee, I wonder who is winning the arguement?

If the only reason you believe the government didn’t kill it’s own people to help further its own political agenda is because you don’t want to believe it…then that’s not a good enough reason to try and participate in this thread. You need to at least TRY and counter the evidence.

For example I posted the above link of flight 93 in another forum…and someone responded saying that he investigated the crash of a F-18 and the majority of the plane was burning underground…so the surface was just a small crater and little pieces.

I responded to that guy saying that an F-18 is a far cry from a passenger plane…but at least he tried. He didn’t just respond with “Maybe it was the aliens…let’s phone Muldor” or some other cop-out response.

Here is a piece from the Seattle Post:
[url=http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/270284_connellyrebut16.html]Tuesday, May 16, 2006
9/11 Commission report is a lie

RICHARD CURTIS
GUEST COLUMNIST

Writing about a speech by one of the members of the 9/11 Commission, P-I columnist Joel Connelly claimed: “Each of us needs to understand why we are doing what we are doing.” (“Sept. 11 show the flaws with protocol,” May 8)

Indeed! The problem is that the “why” we have been told appears to be a complete fiction.[/url]

All those demolition experts that spend years in engineering school…they must have all lost their jobs after 9/11. Now the whole world knows if you want a perfect symetrical take down of a large skyscraper…all you need to do is set a few rooms on fire…wait twenty minutes…and the whole thing will implode perfectly. Nevermind the fact that the firefighters said that the fires were controlable and that the firefighters heard secondary explosives going off. Nope…all you need is 20 minutes and two or three containable fires…and the building will come down more perfectly than if it was planned.

Watch this video…every single building that falls down in this video took weeks of planning and perfectly placed explosives…and with all that…half of them still don’t fall as straight down as the twin towers did: youtube.com/watch?v=-1qgx95SFds

And here you have an American Professor explaining how it’s impossible for the planes to have knocked those buildings down: youtube.com/watch?v=bkoMOeBH … n%20towers

Another one with dozens of quotes of people talking about the secondary explosives…including the Firemen’s saftey Chief and later in the video they show comparisons between controlled take downs and the towers: youtube.com/watch?v=2xk7o2JG … n%20towers

And last but not least you can listen to the voice of someone trapped in one of the towers talking to the 911 operator while he waits to die…die from a jet fuel fire that supposedly can magically melt steel even though science says it’s no where near hot enough…or from explosives set by…someone…: youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKR … n%20towers

Ok, if you watch those three links…and still choose not to admit that there is a CHANCE that it was done by the government…then you are in denial…because it’s too horrible to believe.

Yep, certainly leaves plenty of room for questions as to the feasability of not one, not 2, but 3 near perfect collapses of the WTC buildings. The jet fuel theory is engorged with excrement, so to speak and the inconsistencies are far too many to naively accept that burning fuel levcelled those buildings.
Same goes with the mystery plane at the Pooftagon, and the one in Pennsylvania. If theres nothing to hide, why not release all records and evidence.Oh, because there isn’t enought to defend the governments claims that’s why.
I cant wait until someone really blows the cover on all the bullshite that Dicky and Dubya are peddling.
String 'em up!

Don’t forget Katrina conspiracies:

“An Idaho weatherman says Japan’s Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge itself for the Hiroshima atom bomb attack — and that this technology will soon be wielded again to hit another U.S. city.”

usatoday.com/weather/climate … rman_x.htm

or

“Did the Shadow Government decide to sacrifice an entire city, New Orleans, to cover up the coming news of Bush fraud and bribery and in order to further rig the price of oil?”

Weather engineering includes the blow-up of small hurricanes into large ones. The technology is zealously denied by so-called meterologists and physicists, but it exists anyhow."

conspiracyplanet.com/channel … entid=2660

The moon is supposed to be really big and heavy? Are you telling me something so big and heavy just floats up in the sky? Come on sheeple. It’s a balloon!

Sheeple: those who believe the evidence only supports the conclusion that the fundamentalist Islamic organization Al Qaeda alone perpetrated the 9/11 terrorist attacks and not the U.S. government or Iraq also.

I wonder what percentage of the U.S. population is sheeple. We seem to be in the minority.

If that’s true and it’s also true that 9/11 was purely an Al Qaeda operation then that says something fundamentally negative and unpleasant about the current state of American society.

It would be the equivalent of a person inexorably aging and slipping into dementia – no longer able to clearly tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

Can a country follow the same development pattern that a person does? Once young, strong and clear-headed and gradually turning almost into another person as they grow old and feeble and deluded?

Are we “sheeple” just the last, fully functioning brain cells of a body politic (and a heavily armed one at that) slipping into dementia?