The Conspiracy Theory Thread

I think the ball is on the theory debunkers side of the net.

are you saying that americans are a grumpy old fellow, standing in the porch of their wood houses, chewing something (put your favorite here) and holding a loaded shotgun?

thewebfairy.com/killtown/911smokingguns.html

If you believe the official story of 9/11, please attempt to refute even 10% of the information in this link. All the info is even from YOUR trusted mainstream sources.

thewebfairy.com/killtown/911smokingguns.html

If you believe the official story of 9/11, please attempt to refute even 10% of the information in this link. All the info is even from YOUR trusted mainstream sources.

[quote=“SpecialEd”]http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/911smokingguns.html

If you believe the official story of 9/11, please attempt to refute even 10% of the information in this link. All the info is even from YOUR trusted mainstream sources.[/quote]

How IS David Icke these days?

[quote]
The W.T.C. Disaster

This attack on the American people in my opinion is not from Bin Laden (this doesn’t mean he isn’t guilty of participating in this disaster or of other attacks around the globe.) but from our own Government against its citizens by the occult leaders in various positions to facilitate the New World Order of the Anti-Christ. [/quote]

True to form I see. :bravo:

theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha … enters.htm

Don’t really understand your post JD. I’m guessing that the guy who made that very interesting html…is David Ickle…and that he isn’t a very trustworthy source?

Well, almost every genius who has non-mainstream ideas is considered a quack…until they are proven right. And just because some of his other ideas seem laughable doesn’t mean that those links are any less true.

The above poster asked if you could refute 10% or more of the statements found through his link…looks to me like you can’t…so you’re just going to mock instead.

HAHAHA, this is my favorite part of that link:

Yeah…they had nothing to gain by 9/11 :unamused: .

[quote=“Mordeth”]Don’t really understand your post JD. I’m guessing that the guy who made that very interesting html…is David Ickle…and that he isn’t a very trustworthy source?

Well, almost every genius who has non-mainstream ideas is considered a quack…until they are proven right. And just because some of his other ideas seem laughable doesn’t mean that those links are any less true.

The above poster asked if you could refute 10% or more of the statements found through his link…looks to me like you can’t…so you’re just going to mock instead.[/quote]

Do a little research before you state the obvious next time. If you like the idea of reptile people masquerading as humans, mostly republicans and conservatives abroad, taking over and enslaving the world for their ET masters to be thoughtprovoking, fine by me. :slight_smile:

Try following his numerological examination of 911 and not getting a headache or laughing.

But please, by all means, check him out.

davidicke.com/content/category/4/13/26/

And while you’re at it, google david Icke, and read how the former soccer player had a nervous breakdown, claimed to be Jesus Christ, and is now a “successful” author of books for the paranoid and downright wackjobs.

Mordeth, David Icke is universally known as a ‘quack.’ He assertied that Hussein was dead, about 10 years ago. (Saddam, not Nassar) He is as they say in Latin, a fruitus loopus. He makes Uri Gellar look like a bloke I’d buy a car from! The TEKWAR is a more likely scenario than Icke saying something sensible.

Fine he’s a quack. But in that one specific html…if all his quotes are correct…and the links work. AND you can’t refute any of it…then it’s still valid. Regardless of who wrote it. If the craziest man in the world writes that the ocean contains water…are you going to argue it because he’s crazy?

ok sorry i just have one more post to end my little rant. then i’m done.

I’ve said every time, believe what you will. BUT… do that AFTER considering ALL the information presented to you, even a “conspiracy theory”. I know for some, it is really such a jarring thought to consider that their Government is not acting in the people’s best interests, and the population is being lied to about nearly everything.

But, if one really claims to WANT the truth, they will seek out as much information as they can find to gain the widest perspective on an issue. Is one truly being openminded when they simply claim the mainstream news sources as 100% fact and any other report or story that doesn’t support the mainstream news claim is a loony conspiracy theory?

I read The Star and watch the mainsteam news daily, but I also, like ZILLIONS of other people these days, consider another side to the story. (over 50% of people in NY believe the Government had foreknowledge of 9/11, and as someone mentioned 85% on a CNN poll of all places)

There is no point in throwin sticks and stones in a forum like this. If you people are teachers, you should be about the positive growth of the human species by teaching them kids how to think freely and critically about the world around them. At least, that is the kind of teacher I would want my kids to have, it may not be universal.

Propaganda and fear has been used to control populations from the beginning. Why are people so quick to believe that NOW it is any different? Now, the methods are just far more advanced. There IS something terribly wrong with the planet you live on. Everyone can agree on that I hope. THROUGHOUT HISTORY the State has decieved their public. This is nothing new. I find it hard to fathom sometimes why people don’t WANT to know more about the “other side of the story” from that which their Governments are telling them. Have they done THAT good a job conditioning the masses to “Stand on Guard for Thee” and take an order to execute a woman and her children on the streets of Iraq. This DOES happen, whether they report it on CBC or not is irrelevant. And in fact, they DO, but it’s quickly brushed aside in favour of something like “potential TERRORIST accused of BEHEADING THE PRIME MINISTER sources say”.

If anyone wants to see some info that they may not have been aware is out there, feel free to ask here or PM. I don’t bicker like this in “real life” so I’m not going to do it here. In either form it’s not a positive way to build.

Peace.

Fine he’s a quack. But in that one specific html…if all his quotes are correct…and the links work. AND you can’t refute any of it…then it’s still valid. Regardless of who wrote it. If the craziest man in the world writes that the ocean contains water…are you going to argue it because he’s crazy?[/quote]

Those are REALLY big ifs. Many of those things listed are disputed, some just wrong, and some misrepresented by Dr Wacko.

When a guy says “The government did it…” and “The government is a secret organization of reptile people that go back for eons…” uhm, yes, I am going to argue it. His facts are backed up primarily using numerology and “devil horn” hand signs.

:smiling_imp:

Surfers Rule Dude!

by the way…some call it the ‘Shaka’ sign…

I believe that the bush junta could finaly release footage of “the plane” hitting the Pentagon before the elections. Those are the rumours.

It doesn’t put into question the criminals behind the whole plan. And I’m not talking about some kidney failing bandit in a cave with a laptop (was it AOL who provided wi-fi in Afghanistan?) Nor am I talking about the muppet Bush who couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery.

Ted “Chappaquiddick Diving School” Kennedy teaches the Macarena on wednesday afternoons at the Arlington Holiday Inn rec center.

Okay. I AM a we-never-went-to-the-moon nut, but my ex husband just posted this doozie. I can’t believe we were ever married :face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

That is a doozie.
Of course, Hawking did say that Earth would turn into a Venus under Trump’s environmental policies, or words to that effect.
As for the moon… it is kind of interesting that no one’s been back there in almost 50 years.
What? Is the moon some sort of space version of a red-headed stepchild for Musk and others? It doesn’t even get the respect of being a rest stop for galactic travel.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

I totally don’t believe that narrorative!

pure hollywood

Yes, years ago I read a website that delved into that trip in very very very exquisite details.
The same site also went into a very detailed analysis of Laurel Canyon residents in the 1960s/70s.

Oh lawd. He’s found his birds. I hope they are all yanking his chain.