The COVID humbug thread (2021 edition)

No bedwetters:

3 Likes

Indeed. Must appease the virus. All hail the virus.

2 Likes

Lawyer Reiner Fuellmich update:

1 Like

The link doesn’t work, and copying the youtube URL leads to a notice that the video has been removed. Would you mind briefly explaining what this is about?

(This is yet another example of why “content-free” posts are discouraged.)

He talks about his legal research on the whole ‘pandemic’ and legal action.
Maybe you could try another browser or vpn.

Yeah but I have little patience for websites that automatically reject tor traffic. Will they ever learn? :idunno:

1 Like

I guess they couldn’t keep the deaths after Medigen out of the press for too long.

"A 26-year-old man named Huang is currently in a coma in the intensive care unit of Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital since suffering a stroke nine days ago.

On September 16, Huang, a graduate student in the Law department at National Chung Cheng University, with no medical history of chronic disease, suddenly collapsed while sitting on his scooter waiting at a red light.

Huang was rushed to hospital where he was diagnosed as having suffered a thrombosis in the right internal carotid artery, which caused a massive brain infarction.

Huang’s parents rushed to Chiayi City, and were surprised to find a vaccine “yellow card” when searching Huang’s accommodation for his health insurance card. The yellow card showed that Huang, without the knowledge of his parents, had received a shot of Taiwan’s domestically produced Medigen COVID-19 vaccine on September 10, just 6 days before he suffered a stroke.

As of September 23, a total of 13,856,466 doses of COVID-19 vaccines had been administered in Taiwan, with a population coverage of 50.16 percent. A total of 7,610 suspected adverse events had been reported, with 793 fatal."

On September 22, Premier Su Tseng-chang said that 830 applications for victim relief had been received, and that more than half had entered the stage of incident investigation and medical record review.

Government urged to hurry up with assistance for victims of suspected vaccine adverse events – Taiwan English News

3 Likes

They can’t list health benefits because there are none.

They take away your freedoms and force you to get jabbed to get them back. It’s been a great policy to profit Big Pharma.

A relevant note:

A recent US study publicized in the UK (Guardian) analysed teen myocarditis and Covid. It was intended to stir up teens to get the jab.

The study was found to have completely fudged the results - doubling the actual danger of Covid - and they even didn’t properly define myocarditis.

One example of suspected fudging, from the report:

“Rates of COVID-19 cases and myocarditis not identified in the system were estimated and the results adjusted accordingly.”

In other words, they just made the figures up.

Adam Finn, a professor of paediatrics and JCVI member, suggested there were many uncertainties around the study, and that a clear case definition of myocarditis was lacking in the analysis. “No one has seen a single case of Covid-associated myocarditis in an adolescent in the UK so far,” he added.

The UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) weren’t completely fooled by dodgy reports such as this, and recommended that 12- to 17-year-olds should only be offered a Covid vaccine if they are extremely vulnerable, or live with someone at risk.

The decision, the committee suggested, was precautionary, given emerging reports from the UK and elsewhere of rare but serious heart complications such as myocarditis after vaccination with the Pfizer/BioNTech jab in young people.

“They concluded that the benefits of universal vaccination in under 18s do not outweigh the potential risks.”

And thus they can’t put any “health benefits” on these letters.

4 Likes

Most of the population is vaccinated in Norway. Taiwan can get there hopefully soon too.
That would be a good reason to party.

3 Likes

Would it? Why?

I think you might have posted this in the wrong thread. Most of us here consider a majority-vaxed population to be a reason to lower the flag to half-mast, for several different reasons.

1 Like

No I did not. I replied to cake.

This thread has no obligation for people to follow a certain narrative to be able to post.

4 Likes

I’m glad you mentioned this! I hope that goes for the other Covid threads as well :smiley:

6 Likes

True, no obligation at all. However if you had a point to make, it wasn’t clear what the point was other than “Vaccines are good, I like vaccines”.

2 Likes

Not everyone who had the first shot will take the 2nd or endless boostaz. Nor will effected family members go near the shots it seems.

3 Likes

Will he ever recover?

2 Likes

Mainstream news now covering huge numbers of people reporting vaccine side effects.

Other collated mainstream news reports about various serious vaccine side effects here. For example:

Tennis veteran Chardy suspends season after reaction to Covid jab | Sport (news24.com)

Brother of 15-year-old Elijah: “I want to know what he left from. If something is to blame, save the rest of the children.” (infokids.gr)

A very sad situation, especially when kids are involved.

As of September 23, a total of 13,856,466 doses of COVID-19 vaccines had been administered in Taiwan, with a population coverage of 50.16 percent. A total of 7,610 suspected adverse events had been reported, with 793 fatal.

2 Likes

You may find many here who won’t be able to hear you.

2 Likes

Covid measures have been great in Britain. Army on standby:

How does one of the world’s wealthiest countries run short of food and fuel?

For one, demand for just about everything has surged since the end of Covid-19 restrictions as Brits emerge from extended lockdowns and begin enjoying life again with gusto.

Whether it’s a boom in online shopping, a rush on restaurants, the reopening of pubs and cafes, or huge numbers of people hitting the road to holiday around the country, demand for food, road transportation services and petrol has exploded.

Secondly, at the same time, the ramifications of Brexit – the UK’s divorce from the European Union – are being felt in a big way.

Hordes of foreign workers have had to return to their home countries due to visa requirements. The free movement of EU citizens – and workers – into the country is now a thing of the past.

Conservative estimates indicate at least one million people have abruptly left the workforce as a result, predominantly in the services sector, creating a labour shortage in critical industries like road transportation, processing and handling, distribution and production.

A dramatic shortage of truck drivers has sparked chaos in a number of areas. Picture: Getty Images

A dramatic shortage of truck drivers has sparked chaos in a number of areas. Picture: Getty Images

So, thirdly, there simply aren’t enough people to drive the trucks that bring in and move around food, petrol and other goods.

Fourth, the pandemic also saw the suspension of public service operations like driver testing, so there’s a backlog of would-be truck drivers waiting to take tests. Overly onerous infection control measures, such as regular testing and contact tracing, are turning others away, industry groups say.

And finally, on top of all of that, the economic impacts of Covid-19 forced a number of companies to downscale and lay off workers over the past 18 months.

As these combinations of factors make themselves felt and the public cottons on, panic ensues and people swarm shops and service stations to stock up.

There’s now speculation that schools could be temporarily closed to reduce the number of people moving around and lower demand for petrol.

1 Like

At least that’s some kind of point. I don’t see any point at all to the Norway video @cake posted. :idunno:

My point was they can open up because they have high vaccination rate.
It is not surprising people feel happy about having no restrictions anymore.